•Daily Life of Jung Hoseok•

(A/N:Hoseok's picture is everything!)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V~

Today was a different day.... Everyone was doing their own think it seemed like everyone ended a break from each other.

This never really happens often but the boys had a chance to be by themselves and relax.... a little.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

I waited for Ciel she wanted to help me make a song well for fun for us.

She left her lyrics and I couldn't stop reading them for the longest time over and over and I forget how dark and deep Ciel actually is.

I heard the door open and I looked at her she smiled.

"Sorry I am a few seconds late Hoseok!" She closed the door behind her and hopped on my lap as if she forgot I was a guy.

"Ah... Ciel! Why do you always sit on my lap there is another chair!" I playfully pouted.

"Well your lap is comfortable that's why do deal with it!" She kissed my cheek I was used to her kissing my cheek and every time she did this I wanted to kiss her... like I did that night.

On tour we had a night were we celebrated and Ciel didn't drink much but we all did she took us to our rooms in the hotel but for me she struggled I kept wanting to dance with her and such but when we got to my room she got me in bed but as she was taking my shoes off my feet...

I stopped her and forced her into the bed and we made out... I just i was so drunk that I didn't realize I was making you do what I wanted but she went along with it... I feel guilty about it but I pretend to not remember it... but all I know is that when I woke up that morning she wasn't there so I wanna believe I didn't have sex with her.... I don't wanna do that to anyone.

I was drowning in my own thoughts because of this.

"Hey! You and Jin are just zoning out to day I pulled up the instrumental! So let's rap!" And so we did but I was still drowning in my thoughts.

(A/N: ahhh yasss bitch)

About me
Duet by The Boy & J-Hope of BTS

Don't you run away
Don't you run away!

I started off the song and it made me wonder how bad her depression was in the past but then she started rapping.

geudeul-eun dangsin-ege ok,
hajiman nan gwaenchanhji anh-a.
geudeul-eun dangsin-ege ok,
hajiman nan gwaenchanhji anh-a.
(They ask if your ok,
But I am not ok.
They ask if your ok,
But I am not ok.)

naneun geunyang gago sipda,
neomu meolli from here.
I don't belong here,
naneun danji wonhaji anhneunda anymore.
(I just wanna go away,
So far away from here.
I don't belong here,
I just don't wanna live anymore.)

I say this was fun but for a moment she allowed me to change my own verse and I did.

Sumi chaoreugo
Dwiteullin hyeonsire nun gamneun maeil bam
Ullineun bigeugui oreugol
But i joereul beogien
Geugeol ijneun ge dangchoe pogiga andwae
Geu ipsuri neomu dalkomhaegie
Yeonaee chwihaeseo beoryeojin mirae
Kkaeeonago bol ttaen imi sabangen jiroe
Geondeuril su eopsneun maeseoun juwiui siseondeul
Gijeogeul oechyeo i hyeonsire
[Rewind]
Michidorok johassji
Dalkomhame jungdokdoen byeongsin
Geurae byeongsin
Nohchigin silheosseo akmaui songireul
(My breath is getting shorter
I close my eyes every night from twisted reality
The music box of tragedy echoes
But in order to be free from this crime
It's impossible to forget and give up
Because those lips were too sweet
I threw my future away because I was drunk on dating
When I woke up, I was surrounded by land mines
Surrounded by people's stares that can't be touched
I shout for a miracle in this reality
(Rewind)
It was crazy good
I was an idiot addicted to sweetness
Yeah an idiot
I didn't want to let go of the devil's hand)

Ciel seemed to get lost at my words... but I was a bit mad not at her or the song but the 10 year old Ciel who wrote this song.... if she would of went through with suicide she wouldn't have been here with me... or the others.

geudeul-eun dangsin-ege ok,
hajiman nan gwaenchanhji anh-a.
geudeul-eun dangsin-ege ok,
hajiman nan gwaenchanhji anh-a.
(They ask if your ok,
But I am not ok.
They ask if your ok,
But I am not ok.)

Ciel rapped on last time but then began to sing sweetly she really was an angel when she sang it made me smile.

So far away.
So far away.
So far away.
Don't run away.
Don't fly away.

After she finished we listened to the recording and it went well and she smiled brightly.

"Wow it's amazing I wish that everyone could listen to this..." I said knowing how Ciel worked she would instantly put it on her channel on YouTube.

"Wait wow that's a good idea can I upload it!!?" She was excited and I nodded she sent uploaded the song to YouTube and instantly logged off after and got off my lap.

"Ah! Your leaving me!" She nodded "you get to work Hobi!" I blushed she hardly ever called me that and before I had a chance to fire back she left.

And I smiled because I would beat her up later I chuckled to myself and started writing random stuff.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'DAILY LIFE OF JUNG HOSEOK'

Ahhhh finally I threw in my own version of 'Boy Meets Evil' it was a struggle!?