•Namjoon's Confession•

(A/N: ahhh)

—LETS START THE STORY—

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I woke up in the plane and I only had a good three hours until the plane landed in South Korea.

This was the first time i looked at my phone since I was in America I probably looked at my phone about a few times but I looked and had gotten 7 videos from each of the boys that was strange of them I thought.

I blinked and thought it was a prank because I usually prank Jin a lot but went to the next video which was Yoongi's and after that I didn't know how the feel but I watched Hoseok's see ever since Tour I had to be cautious with him I couldn't tell if he was serious or not about things.

After I watched Hoseok's video I started to connect the dots but I wasn't sure and started to watch Namjoon's I had to be sure at this point.

~No One's P.O.V.~

Ciel played the video.

"Oh I saw the interviews and vlogs you posted and thank you for sending us gifts from those 50 states.... and well Ciel we don't deserve you... I don't deserve to know or love you.... I am out of your league but I love you... and the others must of sent you a similar video and it's true we all love you I LOVE YOU CIEL REY! Ah... sorry I am just worried that you won't feel the same for us any of us."

Ciel started to turn completely red and realized her relationship with the boys are so deep and her feelings towards them won't be effected but their love.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'NAMJOON'S CONFESSION'