•A Week Without Them•

(A/N: was it me or what because I had way to much fun the the last 7 chapters)

February 1st
5:41 PM

       I was leaving for a week... to do what? Well go to America and visit schools, go to all 50 states, film scenery scenes, vlog & do interviews.... yea I am doing this without the boys and well I want to give them a break from me and well I need a break from them they all have been acting strange lately and it's scaring me a little. Hoseok's birthday is the next week after the 13th would be a good day Hoseok strangely didn't wanna celebrate it but he knows damn well I am celebrating it and I was going to buy him a bunch of stuff from each state but I will but the others things too from each state because I love them just as much. Currently I was on the plane to LA my dad was from here and I had family there and I was gonna stay with them since I knew only one of my cousins she was a sweet girl, the others will probably be texting me to Land safely and send them pictures of landmarks which I would do but I wouldn't on my phone at all often because I would be so busy.

6:30 PM

Ciel

—LETS START THE STORY—

~No One's P.O.V.~

Ciel landed that next day and met a lot of her fans and a lot of the ARMY and took many pictures with them and vlogged the experience.

But the after she went to her hotel and later vlogged the experience of meeting her father's family.

When she did she realized that her grandmother was the reason for why he turned out to be a abusive man and later left to go to a interview.

February 2nd

The Goal was to visit a few states and she did but had a few interviews here and there and visited schools.

Ciel didn't forget to buy the boys gifts from those states either.

February 3rd

The Goal was to visit more states and film for both her vlog channel and for her MVs.

She visited more schools and enjoyed a lot street performances.

But surprised a lot of her fans when she performed in the streets.

February 4th

Amazingly she visited nearly have if the USA and meet the president and a lot of celebrities as well and recorded a few remixes with them.

She gained new contacts and later her fanboys started confessing to her from famous to poor and she felt bad.

She often thought of the boys during the time.

She vlogged more and she bought for things for the boys.

February 5th

Her last state that she visited was New York and she loved New York and enjoyed the modeling which she ended up modeling for certain magazines and vlogged about it and she enjoyed everything.

And bought a lot of clothes from New York for the boys.

She wrote more songs and produced and sold some to artist and went to parties and met a bunch of youtubers and she just enjoyed the experience.

She visited schools even more after.

February 6th

Ciel visited a lot of dance studios after the surprise interviews and taught classes everywhere from New York to LA to Miami to ATL.

Ciel ended up going back and forth from state to state because she loved it so much.

Her favorite was Kansas the reason being not much was going on and somehow she made it a celebrity hotspot.

She liked it personally for the future if she had a family and stopped singing and such she would come here maybe there were other places but she like Kansas a lot.

February 7th

Ciel ended up doing fansigns in the big cities and meet and greets in the small towns and met with individual fans who were struggling to make ends meet and she helped them.

But this was the last day she was in America and ended up leaving from ATL.

February 8th

Ciel woke up in the plane and only had three hours until the plane landed in Korea.

This was the first time she looked at her phone and had gotten 7 videos from each boy.

"What is this?" She said and began to watch the videos in shock.

THE END OF CHAPTER 'A WEEK WITHOUT THEM'

I really love this song because V'S VOICE IS EVERYTHING