Chapter 1

You where walking around town with your girls, their names where Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose. You've been with them ever since you remember. The sun was beaming and the sky was a blue as ever before. Children in the town where running and laughing, You where talking to the girls about shopping, until you suddenly heard music and a couple of boys singing. Lisa's face smiled brightly hearing the music.

"Girls we should go check it out!" Lisa grabbed your hand and dragged you to the crowd without letting you agree or disagree with her. She was the youngest one in the group so it made sense of how curious she was.

"There sure is hell of a crowd." Jisoo said looking up as her, Rose and Jennie, caught up to you. It sounded like the boys where singing Korean, you understood a little but then noticed who the boys where, Bangtan Boys. Annoyance filled in your body. They knew they where the lower ones so why bother trying to show their music? You didn't want to watch them anymore so you dragged Lisa and the girls away from the crowd. Lisa was pouting at you for dragging her away from them.

"Y/N why did you do that? They were singing really good!" Lisa huffed and crossed her arms at you.

"They're the lowest group in this town! They irritate me and they need to know they won't ever get popular." You spoke with anger in your voice and you where so loud, the boys looked at you as they look at you. Where they mad at you? Hell, you didn't even bother to care.

"Lisa, Y/N is right, EXO is...a much...better group" Jennie tried to explain. Lisa then turned angry. You facepalmed noticing it was going to turn into a public argument.

"EXO are fucking perverts! They're always all over us and it's annoying!" Lisa yelled at you and Jennie. Jisoo and Rose then got between you three trying to calm you guys down.

"Y/N, Jennie, Lisa, calm down! Can we just go back to shopping?" Jisoo asked while Rose was hugging Lisa. You brushed your H/C (hair color) hair behind your ear but it just slipped off your ear.

"....Y/N go easy on the girl..." Rose spoke softly and walked over to you patting your back, she brushed your hair behind your ear. You sighed thinking that Rose was right. You didn't mean to yell at Lisa, who was right now,  next to Jennie and staring at you with sadness.

As you and the girls where shopping for clothes, a random pit bull ran into the store, it wagged it's tail and ran towards Lisa.

"Puppy!!!!" Lisa said in joy as she ran towards the pit bull and began to pet it. You chuckled at her actions towards the random dog.

"Check it's collar so we can see if it has a home" you told Lisa. She paid no attention to you, but paid more attention to the dog.

"BamBam! There you are!" A man called out from far. You looked over at him and gasped. Quickly, you grabbed Lisa's arm and pulled her away from the dog. The man grabbed onto the pit bulls collar. "Thank god your ok, sorry our do-" he looked up and paused noticing who he was talking to. "Oh it's you guys.." the man sighed. By his look, you noticed the guy grabbing the collar was one of the Bangtan Boys, RM is what people usually call him, and the guy next to him would be V.

"Your dog is very pretty." Lisa commented. "I didn't mind her at all."

RM chuckled smiling a bit towards Lisa but he frowned when he looked at you. "Do we have a problem sir?" You asked crossing your arms.

"We do actually." RM pointed at you. "You were the one that said we would never be popular"

"Because it's true. Face it, your one of the lowest groups ever! And point at me one more time you'll loose your baby maker." You glared at RM.

"Why the hell do you hate us so much!?" V asked in concern. He sounded very hurt by your words but you didn't care at all. You groaned in annoyance.