Chapter 17

Alright girlies I'm alive and doing well tee hee lets get this bread.

You and the girls where getting ready for the stage casually humming to the BTS music that was playing.

"So what took you so long Y/N? You've been blushy" Jisoo asked as she looks at you.

"I couldn't find her kit till I eventually did...don't worry about it~oh! Actually" you put your makeup brush down and turned to the girls. You looked around for the manager not spotting them. "You guys wanna go to BTS house? They asked if we could go after this..."

"Wait really!?" Lisa and Rose exclaimed.

"Yeah...?"

"YEAH LETS GO!!" All for them except for Jisoo jumped up. You look at her and frowned. "Please Jisoo?"

You watched her close her eyes and let out a sigh. "Fine we can go....as long as we get food..."

"I'll take their food anyway" Lisa giggled.

"Alright then it's settled! I'll tell Suga we're going" you smiled and got up. "Come on then! They said we'll be up next after BTS."

"Wait-" Jisoo lifts an eyebrow. "You spoke to Suga? And I thought EXO were after them?"

"Eh they changed it so....you know how they are" you smiled and looks away sighing softly to yourself. The girls shrugged and got up getting set up.

"Alright lets get going"

————

You and the girls walk to your places for the stage then heard the audience scream and applause. That meant you where next up. You sigh and watch BTS walk off stage seeing Suga sweat. You blushed slowly from the way he was sweaty and showing it by having his mouth open. Suga eventually saw you and he smirked pretending to blow a kiss at you which you looked away scoffing at him.

There was then a loud thud.

"Jungkook!!" Jennie yelled and everyone turn to him seeing him on the ground passed out cold. Jennie tried to run over but Jisoo grabbed her hand.

"Jennie you know the rules"

"But Jisoo..."

"Jisoos right..." you look at Jennie. "we cant do anything if we're going up right now"

You watch Jennie frown and look back at Jungkook as the boys helped him up and carried him back to their changing room. Suga turns at you with a frown then runs off to Jungkooks side. You smiled at that as Suga picked his buddy over you. It made you feel happy he loves his group. You felt your platform begin to move and hear KILL THIS LOVE.

You all then continued with the show.