Chapter 24

"Unnie is inside...but Suga dont-" 

Suga ignored Jennie and stormed into their house glaring at Manager Unnie once he saw her. "Miss Unnie....sorry for coming inside like this but you made a mistake.." Suga grumbled at Unnie who turned around looking at Suga. His eyes widened seeing the manager in tears. The girls came in and they stayed silent looking at their manager.

"I didnt want to kick her out of the group...but she broke a rule...so I had to.." She frowned. Jisoo looked at her and frowned.

"You dont have to do it! Youre the manager of this group!" He huffed having ot be all annoyed with this situation.

"Not for long...she was going to get kicked off with the new manager they will have.." She looks at Suga dead in the eye and Suga frowned at that. Lisa and Rose gasped. 

"New manager?" Lisa mumbled.

"I did not want her to kicked off by another person who didnt know her as well as I did...." Unnie sighs and wiped her tears away before having a serious face "You have the proof dont you?" she holds out her hand towards Suga in gesture to the phone "If we can show that to the corporate they can make an investigation and help with the group ranks...Hopefully with that fixed, their manager can bring y/n back..." she sighs. Suga stared at her before handing the phone that had the Live app open. The girls walked over to Suga staring at their manager who scrolling in the app until she found the video. Suga peeked over and skips the live until that moment. 

After listening to the video she nods and looks at Suga who glared at her. 

"So? Enough evidence?"

"Its at least something for them to investigate....send this to me alright?" she hands him back the phone and he nods.

"Miss Unnie....why aren't you going to be our manager anymore?" Lisa frowns and Unnie sighs.

"Well...not sure...they just decided to get Blackpink a new manager so that's what's going to happen." 

"Anyway..." Suga interrupts not really giving a damn. He cared more about how to get you back into the group. "If I send this to you, then Y/N will have a chance at joining back and our ranks can change?" He lifts and eyebrow and manager looks at before nodding.

"It will...now Suga...send this to me and you girls..." She sighs. "Just try and deal with EXO and the guards in the meantime. Honestly with that video I saw I doubt I'll allow EXO to guard you."

The girls nod and they all turned to Suga but he already left and sent his video to Unnie.