Chapter 25

It has been three months since Manager Unnie disbanded you from the group. You lived in your own home and tried to work in private area to avoid being recognized but it did not really help as much. There would be times you would look at Blackpinks' instagram and especially BTSs' instagram. Sometime it would hurt you because you missed dancing and performing to people. But there was nothing you could do about it. Jennie would usually text you, but she was the only one. Suga would text you too. He'd even FaceTime you in order to make sure you were okay. 

But this week he texted you that he will be very busy with the boys making a new song so if he doesn't text you at all for the week it's because of that. You understood him because you knew how much it takes to make a new song. You decided to leave him alone for the rest of the week in order for him to focus on his music.

So much has happened in three months. You really wished you could go to their concerts to at least watch. God, you would do anything to see them all in person again. 

You sighed as you walked over to your front door to get the mail that the mailman slipped in. There was one envelope that caught your attention.

You slowly picked it up and opening it.

It was a tickets. One was an airplane ticket, another was a different ticket.A ticket to see all the Kpop groups and see who gets the trophy of famous songs of the week. 

You then saw Jennie signature.

You smiled at the tickets before running off to your bedroom to pack your stuff. 

"MOOOOM, DAAAAAD, I'M GOING TO SEE BLACKPINK AND BTS."

"I THOUGHT THEY KICKED YOU OUT?" your dad called out

"JENNIE GAVE ME TICKETS!!!"

Your mom responded, "OH OKAAAY! HAVE FUN! DON'T FORGET YOUR PEPPER SPRAY!" 

"I WONT!" you then left as quick as you could from home and began to walk to the airport. It wasn't far from your house and besides you haven't walked in ages after being stuck in your bedroom just crying and sobbing about the past three months missing Suga and the girls. As you thought about seeing them, it made you nervous. Jennie was the only one that was texting you. The rest of the girl weren't texting or calling you. You really hoped when you get there that nothing will be awkward between all of you.

As the time passed while walking, you looked up at the airport and grinned very excitedly. 

"Here I come..."

~~~~~~