Chapter 27.

Two days go by and you and the girls were getting ready to head over to the place where they will announce the winner. You slept on the couch so you were getting ready in the living room. As you were doing your makeup you teared up. Memories began to fill your head. You missed getting ready with the girls to do things like this. The sad part about this is you won't even be dancing with them, you'll just watch them. 

Eventually Jennie snapped you out of it as she walked over to you with a plate of her pancakes. "My god y/n you look fine. Just put some lipstick and eyeshadow." Jennie rolled her eyes and began to feed you like a child. 

"Man.." you muffled with food in your mouth. "If only Suga would do this."

"Let me guess you do this to him?" Jennie grinned and you nodded in agreement which made her laugh. "He's such a cupcake."

"For a kinky hot man yeah.." you mumbled and Jennie laughed even more. 

"Man you guys are such a weird couple" 

"Least I'm not like Jisoo..." you pout. "She doesn't even give Jin a chance.."

"She's a hard to get as much as you y/n...but just more confusing" Jennie shrugged and sets your plate on the coffee table. You then heard Jisoo call out to all of you.

"Alright girls we got 15 minutes until we get in the car and drive off" She called out and all of you called back 

"OKAY!!"  You all laughed after that and went back to getting ready.

 You then Began to think that the memories should make you feel happy since you're experiencing it one last time.

~~~~~~~~

As you were in the car with the girls, they seemed to be chatting about a lot of stuff that you were left out on. I mean, it's not like you're part of the group anymore. You sighed and begin to take our your headphones and put them in your ear deciding to die out any noise. Jennie looked up and realized but kept talking since It was about their performance. Im sure the rest of the girls saw but they didn't say anything. 

After half an hour you begin to hear multiple noises and screams.

"BLACKPIINK"

Lisa chuckled "Well...we're here!" she then took your headphones off which made you groan.

"I was vibing Lisa..." you pout and Lisa sticks her tongue out at you. Jisoo shakes her head and pulls Lisa away from you.

"Alright knock it off. Lets head out so the rest of the groups behind us can go in." She said as you all nodded and began to head out of the car.

You then heard very loud gasps "Y/N!!!! SHES BACK!" A girl called out and eventually it just got louder. You nervously looked at Jisoo, Lisa, Rose, and Jennie who just shrugged and created a circle around you. Just in case.

Once you and the girls got to the door you were about to enter right when the crowd cheered for the next group. 

"BTS!!!"