Chapter 4

"Let's surprise them with our music."

The girls agreed but you pouted.

"But I don't know Jisoos part though..." you said and Jennie smiled.

"You can do my parts and I'll do Jisoos," Jennie said and you all came into an agreement. You then jumped at the sudden screams and looked at the boys. You then blushed as you saw Jungkook show his abs to the world proudly. But then you started laughing, as Suga got a clothing malfunction and his buttoned shirt was now unbuttoned, making his abs become showable to the public also. You saw Suga flush red cutely until the song ended.

Lisa ran up to RM and took the mic. You and the girls followed the young lady's lead and took the mics from the other boys and stuck your tongues at them. You saw Suga look at you and then looked away. You smirked and then Lisa put on DDU-DU DDU-DU and you girls quickly got ready. You know mostly Jennie's parts and luckily Jennie knew Jisoos's part.

As all of you girls sang you didn't miss a beat at all. You all did perfectly fine until Jennie grabbed your hand and walked over to Jungkook and Suga. You haven't noticed Sugas eyes were locked on your sexy hip movement. You and Jennie swirled your hips on their crotch teasing them as you both were rapping. You felt Suga grab on your hip so you walked back to the 2 girls and Jennie followed you. Everyone was ooing and clapping to the beat as you all danced. You made your hands turn to guns and all of you girls aimed it at Bangtan.

"Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du" you all said and then turned to face your back at the audience. Everyone clapped and whistled. All but the boys who just crossed their arms and looked at you. You guys walked past them smirking at them. Before you could go anywhere else Suga grabbed your wrist, Jennie got pulled towards Jungkook by the hips, Lisa and Rose got pulled by the arm from RM and V. The audience then got louder. You and Suga looked into each other's eyes and it caused you to blush.

"Why are you trying to tease me?" He lowly mumbled at you. All you could do was smile innocently. "You call that teasing? Didn't know you were into that..." you said and you dragged your hand lightly on Sugas bare chest.

"Ah, So you want to have me already this early when we barely know each other? I mean...." he grabbed you by the waist and pulled even closer to him whispering. "I'm not complaining..." in a deep low sexy voice.

You weren't going to lie to yourself. But it turned you on a little. But you knew you couldn't do stuff like that with a low-ranked boy. You noticed their dog BamBam was jumping on both you and Suga. You laughed and scratched behind BamBams ear. "Oh Suga about what happened at the hospital..." Suga rolled his eyes as you brought it up.

"I don't care, Chen can go kiss my ass, I know he lied. I was just annoyed at what he did to your poor lips." He placed his thumb on your lips.

You then bit your bottom lip.  "Mind fixing my lips for me then?" You smirked evilly when you asked. He then smirked evilly too. He grabbed your chin lightly and leaned to you. You felt his breath on your lips and then....he stopped. He backed away then looked around as all eyes were on you both. You looked at the girls and your eyes widened as they were all kissing the boys. Well, at least some of the boys. Everyone then chanted at you and Suga. They wanted you both to kiss. You both looked at each other blushing. You then went on your tippie toes and kissed Suga deeply. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his hands around your waist. You felt each other smile between the kisses. You added your tongue in his mouth and so did he. You both wanted to see who would be the dominant one. After 3 minutes of tongue kissing, Suga gained dominance.

Someone then pulled you and the girls away from the boys quickly and they punched the boys until they were on the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH THESE GIRLS AGAIN!" Chen yelled out.