Chapter 13-Months Later.

It's been roughly a couple of months since a lot of incidents happened. You and the girls had a nice time in your small vacations but now it was time for performances. Which meant you would see BTS. You would see Suga. But then...

EXO.

You still had no idea how to handle them. No matter how many times you asked them to leave you and girls alone they never get the message. You where going to see all the Kpop bands and singers in Japan. Well, at least the ones that sing Japanese too other than Korean. You had a feeling after this performance everything is going to end soon...all the drama with BTS, EXO, and YG Entertainment. You had that feeling...it wasn't good or bad...it was just a weird feeling you had.

"Hey Y/N..." Jennie poked you in the arm. It was late at night and you all where resting in a hotel in Japan for the performance tomorrow. By tomorrow I mean in a couple of hours. You turned to Jennie and looked at her. "Hm? Can't sleep?" You mumbled softly and she shakes her head.

"I'm too excited. It's been so long since we've seen BTS...." Jennie whispered and hugged her pillow. "Aren't you excited?"

You nodded slowly. "Mhm..." you let out a big yawn and Jennie giggled. "What?"

"Nothing." She mumbled. "You just used to hate them...like. A lot. And look at you falling in love with one of them. And he's hard to get too."

You stared at her and looked at the wall. Why did you fall in love with Suga anyway? Or at least how?

Jennie shifted on the floor. "I could see how you guys fell in love...both of your personalities...they fit with each other...I don't know how WE fell in love with some of them..."

"They love you guys because of how stupidly beautiful you guys are. They enjoy your personalities also..."

"How do you know?"

"I just know." You rubbed the bridge of your nose and closed your eyes. "Try to get some sleep for a bit alright? It's going to be a busy day."

She stared at you and nodded before snuggling with her pillow.

Couple of hours later...

"WAKE UUUPPPP Y/N!!!!"

You groaned and opened your eyes seeing Lisa on top of you with her small kitten. "Damn Lisa...I'm up I'm up" you sat up and looked around. Lisa's cat meows at you and flops one ear down. "You and your cat...off of me." You groaned as Lisa got up and ran out the room randomly. You got up from the floor you slept on and folded your blanket.

After cleaning yourself up you went to the kitchen to see the girls laughing and eating some of Jennie's famous pancakes. You sat down and scratched your head.

"Ok girls~" Jisoo started. "Since Christmas is coming up and New Years, I was thinking about making a party with just us." You yawned not really caring as much since you just woke up. Jennie puts a plate of pancakes in front of you and you began to dig into them. Jennie chuckled "You look like you just woke up after a tornado hit you."

You gulped down your food. "That's because I WAS hit by one." You looked over at Lisa and she smiled at you innocently. You huffed and shoved another pancake in your mouth. "How many hours till we gotta leave?"

"In 30 minutes"

"WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER!?" You pushed the plate and got up from your chair before running back into the room. 

20 minutes later

You fixed your hair and got out of the room only to see the girls get ready to go. Rose and Jennie where whispering something while slipping they're shoes on. You scrunched your nose then rubbed the bridge of it before walking out the door and to the car following Jisoo and Lisa.

As you went into the car you looked out at the window. Nervous but excited at the same time. You couldn't wait to see him.

Little did you know....