Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone then pulled you and the girls away from the boys quickly and they punched the boys until they were on the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH THESE GIRLS AGAIN!" Chen yelled out.

You're eyes widened and you then glared at Chen. "What's your damn fucking problem!? You wanna start something?" you growled. Chen just glared back at you and grabbed your wrist tightly, hurting it. You glanced at the girls but they were busy with the other EXO boys. All the girls but Jisoo who just facepalmed at the situation. Suga was just groaning in pain and moving from side to side, trying to get up. Chen glanced behind Suga.

"Y/N is mine you dirty bastard. Go hit on the TWICE girls or something because Blackpink won't ever accept you." Chen said which made you get angrier. You hated the rules of not dating low-ranked boys. You used to not care for BTS. Hell, you HATED them, but after realizing they're just the same as any type of boy group, you hated the rule. You slapped Chen right across the face and kneed his crotch making him groan in pain while falling on the floor. The girls turned pale when they noticed you had your pissed look on.

 "Now now Y/N calm down.." Jisoo tried to calm you down but you just rolled your eyes.

"I'm sick and tired of you guys beating Bangtan up. They're the same as any boy group and honestly, they're BETTER than you." You put your hand on your hips glaring at EXO. "I want all of your hands off of my girls. If this is going to keep up then we'll just have to leave all of your guy's sorry asses." Everyone's eyes widened as you said all of that. Especially the boys and girls. You rubbed your head a little getting a bit of a headache. You turned around and walked back to your home not even looking back as everyone called out your name. As always, the girls followed you not looking back either. As you girls entered the house it went quiet. Rose and Lisa just looked down on the ground rubbing their arms, sighing.

"You know it's not BTS's fault right Y/N?" Rose looked at you with sad eyes. You sighed and nodded slowly.

"I just don't want them to deal with our bullshit anymore...they got punched because of us..." You sighed and they all just frowned not knowing what to say. "And either way, we can't date them...they have a low reputation..." you added. "Let's just forget this all happened and move on..." Lisa just walked off to her room not saying anything.

"It's going to take us a while to forget...maybe we won't ever forget..." Rose said as she crossed her arms. You sighed and just walked away from them. Rose had a point. You can't forget about Suga at all. His soft sweet gaze, his lips touching yours, his hands grabbing your hips. You blushed a bit then walked to your room. You brushed your hair thinking to yourself about how Suga and the rest of the boys were doing right now.

You sighed and heard some faint knocks. You opened your room door and noticed no one was knocking on your door.

Someone knocked at the house door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~