Chapter 16.

"You're going to fucking cooperate..."

Someone help me..

You heard the closet door open and Suga grabbed you, pulling you out of the closet and held you close to his chest. "What the hell? Leave her the fuck alone.."

You blushed deeply as you hugged him quickly thanking god that he found you. Chen glared at you and Suga, about to punch him but RM and Taehyung were behind Suga glaring at him even harder.

RM then walks to Chen slowly "And what the hell did you say about hacking the system? I'm not even going to ask how you did that...good thing yah said it though. Let's see if it'll go Viral because I was LIVE." He grumbled at Chen showing his phone that was still going LIVE. "Now, I recommend you leave and pack your bags incase you get removed from the event..." RM shoved Chen out the closet and made him walk away. You held onto Suga who brushed your hair, comforting you.

"It's okay Y/N, he won't bother you anymore...at least not now.." Suga mumbled as held you. Taehyung huffs and looked up at RM smiling at him. They looked at you and Suga patting his back. "We're going upstage soon but we'll meet you there buddy." RM chuckled before walking off to where the stage is following Tae. Suga rubs his head before walking you to the closest seat.

"So..." he spoke awkwardly.

"So..."

"You're wearing this short dress on stage?" He glared at your outfit and tugged at it.

"Of course I am! You have a problem with it!?"

"Hell Yeah I do..."

"It's not like you're my boyfriend...and I'm wearing shorts under it.."

"I'm not your boyfriend eh? What about those kisses and the little flushed face of yours" He gave you a stupid grin as he brushed your cheek. "Is it because I haven't asked yah out? Miss hard-to-Get?"

"My name's Y/N thank you very much." You stuck your tongue out at him and he didn't hesitate to kiss you right then and there.

He moved his kisses over to your cheek and mumbled towards your ear. "How about after this we go on a for real date at the boys place..I'm sure some of them would like to see the rest of the girls.." he backs away from your ear and starts laughing. "Your face is so red!"

You stared at him all flustered then looks away shyly. "It's your fault..."

"My fault? It's my fault I made you so flustered? Guess you can call me the bad boy~" Suga cooed in the end.

-silence-

-just silence-

You pushed Suga off his seat and scoffed. "Jesus you're fucking weird it's not even funny or hot.."

"Aw Cmon Y/N!" He groaned as he rubbed his butt. "But seriously do you want to come over to our house?"

You thought for awhile and smiled a little "Sure...after this.."

"Alright!"

You both got up from your spots and you picked up Roses hair kit. "Alright I don't want you to be late." You told him and he nods before walking up to you and kissing you on the lips very quickly then ran off.

You rolled your eyes at when he ran off then you walked back to the girls room. As you walked you started to think about Chen. Say...

"I don't think that will be the last time I'll see him.."