Chapter 14

As the car drove to a building. You heard screams.

"Jennie!!! Rose!!!! Jisoo!!! Lisa!!!"

"Y/N!!!!"

"Black pink!!!"

You and the girls couldn't help but laugh from the chaos that's happening outside the car doors.

"Blinks are sure excited to see us..." Jennie giggled. You and the girls nod in agreement.

"We haven't been on social media in a while so I guess it makes sense," Jisoo spoke. You looked at them and sighed softly. You really hoped you'd be able to see Suga and not have any problems.

"I really hope BTS is there..." Rose mumbled.

"Rose...all Kpop singers or dance groups are gonna be here." Jisoo sighed. "Let's just get this over with and hope to get one of the rewards"

"And to have fun too!" Lisa added and the girls smiled before looking at you,

"What?" You mumbled confusingly. Jennie giggled and hugged you.

"You've been with us for almost two years! It's amazing!" Jennie exclaims and you just looked at her then looked at the girls who agreed.

"You really taught us a lot Y/N....mostly about boys.." Jisoo added and reached for her stuff.

"Yeah. Just this and we'll be on a long break...." Rose mumbles to everyone and you nodded.

All of you looked out the window and let out a long sigh. You looked at them and opened the door slightly.

"Let's get this over with and see our boys..."

Especially, my boy... you thought to yourself.

BTS pov.

The boys were in their little room either sleeping or getting themselves ready since they're the first ones out to perform. Suga was on his phone bitting his tiny lip as he tried texting you. His WiFi service sucked ass in there so his heart was a little broken. RM looks at Suga and chuckled.

"And here I thought you'd be sleeping like always." He teased him as he shoved him lightly and glanced at his phone. "Y/N huh? Cute~"

Suga gave him the stare. "Die..."

All the boys started laughing and Jungkook ran up to Suga hugging him. "Awe it's ok. We don't have 'bros before hoes rule' here."

"They aren't a hoe...and I thought you guys like Blackpink? Well, some of you...." Suga lifted an eyebrow at them. RM, Jungkook, Jin, and Tae stayed silent. Suga rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.

"I just hoped they're here soon...." He mumbled.

"I think we all want them here right now Suga." Rapmon said as he brushed his hair to the side. The rest of the boys agreed with him, high giving each other.

Suga just rolled his eyes and stared at his phone hoping he will see you today. Especially that beautiful face of yours.

A man went inside their room. "15 minutes till you boys are on stage!" they said before they left the room. BTS looked at each other and they sighed.

RM lifted his arm in the air "Alright boys, let's show how our ranking in the community doesn't stop our ARMY."

All the boys shouted "Yeah!!!"