Chapter 15

You and the girls walked inside the stadium then went backstage into your changing room. You started to change into your performance outfits and started getting makeup on.

Lisa and Jennie were dancing to "Kill This Love" while Rose stretches before gasping, glancing over to you.
"Y/N! I just remembered I left my hair kit in the backstage bathrooms. Can you pleeeease get it for me?" she begged as she gave you the puppy eyes. You groaned and couldn't help but get up.

"Rose, this is why you come in with your stuff first THEN head to the bathroom" you pout at Rose who smiled and got up to hug you.

"Thank youuu~" Rose giggles and kept hugging you till you broke the hug.

You walk out and headed to the backstage bathroom casually grabbing the hair kit which was right on the sink. "Man how did she forget something that isn't small?" You yawned and walked out the bathroom with the kit heading back. Or at least that's where you where walking to till you got grabbed and pulled into the prop closet. You squirmed and tried screaming but your mouth was covered. Opening your eyes, you saw Chen immediately kiss you. And you immediately slapped him. "What the fuck!?" You questioned. "What the fuck is wrong with you leave me alone! I don't like you! Ah!-" You yelped as he pinned you on the wall glaring at you. "C-Chen?"

"I busted my ass off for you to be the famous boy band..to win your heart...and this is how you owe me? Someone needs a punishment before their performance..." He grumbled clearly pissed off.

You glared back at him and kneed him on his crotch. "Pft you're lower than the fucking core of the earth give me a break..." you mumbled. "every concert you barely have people...yet you still are a 'famous boy band group'? BTS is more popular than you." You didn't mean those words because you know it didn't matter who's popular and who isn't. But you where so mad and scared. Chen got up grabbing your shirt collar. "I payed someone to hack into the system to get us to look famous...on how we did these things better than BTS. We did that shit to be with you and you're so fucking ungrateful. So you're going to fucking cooperate..." you felt him reach down to your lower body.

Someone help me...

You noticed the door opening and someone was going to see what was going on.