Chapter 19

Lisa, Rose, and Jennie where laughing as they where walking to the boys place. You and Jisoo where walking behind them very silent. It felt awkward. It was awkward. But you didn't really mind it since silence is your thing.

"Hey...Y/N?" Jisoo spoke which made you jump a little from the sudden noise.

"Yeah?"

"Do...you think I've been hard on you guys?" Jisoo looks up at you with very concerning eyes.

You then told her the truth on how you felt if she had been hard on you guys or not.

"Oh..." Jisoo nods and sighs. "I just think im the only one here that...cares about our group...reputation wise."

"I see what you mean" You said with a sweet smile. "Sometimes groups need at least a person that can control and maintain groups like ourselves." You explained to her trying to show her the positive side of her actions.

Both of you smiled and hugged each other by the side then looks up at the girls who stopped walking and so did you. They then entered a house fence all excited.

You're here. It made you a bit nervous. You felt Jisoo grip on where she was holding you.

Lisa knocks on the door and it immedietly opened and a couple of hands grabbed you and girls quickly inside.

You looked around and saw the boys who where smiling at all of you in a welcoming manner.

"Namjoon!" Lisa yelled and jumped on RM clinging to him immediately. Jennie went over to Jungkook with a frown grabbing his head asking if he is okay which he sweetly nods. Tae and Rose where being a cute awkward couple just asking each other on how their day has been. Jin and Jisoo where awkwardly talking but not as friendly as Rose and Tae. You looked around trying to spot Suga frowning as you couldn't see him.

"Oh, Suga said he went to change out of his nasty clothes since he got sweat and food all over it," J-hope said very heartwarming and it made you sigh in relief.

"Thanks." you bowed at J-hope and then walks off to Sugas's bedroom which literally says "Min Yoongi" on the front of his door. You didn't think about manner at the moment so you opened the door and went inside.

Suga turns around shirtless at you all sweaty. There was a long pause until.

"I-... I'm sorry I forgot about my manners!" you gulp and was about to leave till he ran over and pulled you into his room more than closed the door.

"It's fine I rather have us be alone than around my idiot group of kids" Suga scoffed then saw you turn even redder from just pulling you close to him.

"A-Alone?" You stuttered and he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, so we can fuck right here and right now on my bed," Suga said sarcastically but it just made you turn even redder.

"W-what!?" You covered your face and Suga started to laugh

"I'm kidding! Calm down." Suga stretched.

"You're really a fucking ass..." You mumbled and saw Suga lift an eyebrow.

"What? You want us to?"

"No!"

"Too bad I got a nice co-"

"Shut up....right now" you then went to the door and he hugs you from behind.

"Ok ok! I'm sorry don't leave! pleeeease!" Suga cooed and drags you away from the door.

"Whatever" you mumbled and felt Suga poke your cheeks till you turned around and hugged him real nice and tight telling him the reason why you're so glad you're here.

"Aw...you're so cute" he grinned and kissed you on the head. "You could've just said I love you but it's okay you're just hard to get."

"Fuck you.." you mumbled and Suga chuckled.

"I love you Y/N...I really do...you were such an ass back then but you're pretty fucking adorable once I got on your good side". He admitted as he brought you both to his bed laying himself down and having you lay on top of him.

"I love you more..." You mumbled and got comfortable with him. "I really hope they change the rules and let us be together..."

Suga looks down at you and sighs patting your head. "No matter the rules...it won't keep us apart..not even the others...ARMY got our backs...BLINKS got your backs...whatever happens, these rules won't break us as a couple nor as a band group....remember that.." 

You sighed and nodded.

Suga then reached for a remote. "How about we watch a decent movie then go eat with everyone so you can head back home with a full stomach?" he looks down at you and you look stare up at him then towards his TV.

"That sounds nice..." you mumbled. "Yeah..."

"Okay..."