Chapter 26

Many Hours later....

You arrived at Blackpinks house and you became more nervous. You had so many emotions going on in your head. You would sweat but it isn't even that hot today. The tingles on your body was just insane. Hot damn you were nervous.

You inhale then exhaled before knocking on the door. It was silent after knocking then the door began to unlock. Once the door opened you saw Jennie and she saw you. You were really silent but Jennie immediately hugged you.

"Y/N!!!!" she yelled as she hugged you so tight. You chuckled and hugged her back a bit more gently than she was hugging you. "We missed you so much!" She said before crying her eyes out. You paused and looked at her. 

"We?" You questioned before looking behind her and seeing Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose stand all awkwardly and nervously. Jennie then broke the hug and looked behind her.

"They...wanted to apologize to you."

You then became surprised, "Apologize for what? It wasn't your fault." You frowned at them and Rose looked guilty as ever. 

"I made you get my makeup bag...if I didn't leave it in that bathroom...you wouldn't have dealt with what happened that day..." Rose tears up and you sighed while scratching the back of your neck.

"Well...if you didn't...we wouldn't have been able to be with the boys more...and we wouldn't have proof about the EXO being all perverts...speaking of.." you looked at everyone who stayed silent. "What happened?"

"We aren't sure...we haven't  seen EXO in a long time..." Jisoo mumbled "Its a good thing but we haven't seen BTS either."

You noticed they all frowned at that and you smiled "They're making a new album that's why. I've been chatting with Suga and he explained to me..."

"Oh.." they all said and sighed in relief. You then brought your things inside and then took out your letter that Jennie sent you. "So...about this ticket.."

"OH." Jennie then got excited making the other girls get excited too. "The new manager told us he isn't sure about bringing you back to the group...but...he bought you a ticket to see us perform and hopefully win the popular song of the week..." Jennie said as she squealed and hugged your arm tightly.

"I actually really missed all of you girls...it felt so much longer than three months..." you said softly and the girls smiled at you. 

"We missed you too..." Lisa said and bowed to you. "Im sorry we didn't text you as much...we actually asked Jennie if she could text this and that to you. She was our messenger while we had to make our songs and choreography for our songs.."

"Hey hey..don't worry about it, I honestly was worried at first but now that I know I feel so much better." You grinned then sat down at the nearest seat.

"Now that I'm here..." You relaxed on your chair. 

"Let me see the dance for the song. Who knows maybe we can impress BTS when they're there...Im sure they miss us."

"But we can't.."

"Hey..." You lift an eyebrow "They said we...well you...couldn't be near them..they never said you couldn't impress them and show yourselves off towards them."

Rose then spoke "But we haven't interacted with them in awhile..they might not even be interested after these three months.." 

"No they won't...they love you guys so much that there's no way." You then slapped Jennies ass and shoved her to the middle. "Now come on...get up in formation and shake some ass for me."