Chapter 7- A Chat with Jennie.

You woke up and noticed you where on your bed in your room. You slowly sat up and rubbed your head. You wondered to yourself how you got here as the thoughts slowly came back. You heard the door open and Jennie came in smiling sweetly, holding a plate full of food. "Oh your awake...manager left." She said to break the silence in the room. You looked at her in a confused expression and watched her set the plate on your nightstand. She sat down on the edge of the bed and placed her cold hand on your head. Then your cheeks. "Your fever went down. That's good." She sighed in relief. You stayed quiet for awhile then reached for the plate eating the pancakes and macaroons she set aside. Jennie is so good at cooking.

"So...are we just not gonna talk to The bangtang boys anymore?" Jennie mumbled quietly and stared down at her fingers. You looked up at her looking like the cute chipmunk you are when you stuff food in your mouth. You gulped it down and cleared your throat.

"Well...if we don't want to get kicked out...we would have to...and try to..." You shrugged not really knowing what else to say. You reached for her hands and held them tightly smiling at her seeing if she could calm down. Jennie looked at you for awhile then looked away.

"Y'know.." she broke the silence. "Sometimes...I noticed Bangtang has more people watching them than EXO. Like if..."

"Like if they're ranking up more than EXO?" You finished her sentence.

"No..." she said quietly. "Like if...they've been having more people than EXO for a long time..."

"What are you trying to say? That their files in BigHit are messed up?"

"Like if someone ruined Bangtangs files and recreated it as EXO...like some hacker just decided to ruin Bangtangs reputation and gave EXO the fame...but really...nothing changed but everyone in our area call them low ranked..Bangtang still has their ARMY.." Jennie looked confused herself as she was explaining, because hell, you understood NOTHING that was coming out of her little mouth.

"Well...even if...whatever happened happened...we can't just keep talking and kissing them...we gotta give EXO a chance for us...even if there pervs.." You hesitated to say this but you didn't want yourself or the girls to get kicked from this group. Jennie bit her lip softly before sighing.

"Ok...I'll try.."

"We'll try...for our Blinks...Suga and Jungkook could wait..."

"Can they?"

"I hope..." you finished.