Chapter 6

You heard  Jennie and Jisoos squeal so you rushed out of your room to see what was going on.

"Manager Unnie!" Jennie called out and laughed. You sighed in relief that it wasn't the boys. Though you missed them. Especially Suga. You faked a smile walking over to them. Jennie wouldn't let go of Unnie as she was hugging her tightly. "Don't kill our manager now, we need her" you chuckled as you looked at Jennie who just kept on hugging your manager tightly. Unnie looked down at Jennie then looked up and frowned when she looked at you and Jisoo.

"I heard stuff downtown..." she paused letting it sink in. "You guys forgot the rules, did you?" She sighed and you slowly looked down feeling guilty. "Especially you Y/N." She gave you a slight glare but it was more like a glare that came from your own mother. " I don't know if you forgot while you slept for a week at the hospital Y/N but still. People talked about you and Suga-"

"It's not my fault. He caught me off guard.."You said as crossed your arms and looked down at the ground. You didn't want to admit you have feelings for Suga. The boy who is in the boy band that you hated. Unnie glared at you a bit irritated.

"You can't date lower-ranked boys...for now own you'll hang out with the EXO boys...if I hear rumors about you and Suga...I'm gonna have to kick you out of this group and send you to Red Velvet or something" She huffed and let go of Jennie. Your eyes widened, shocked at her words. She never acted like this to you before. It shocked Jisoo and Jennie. You slowly nodded in response.

"Yes ma'am...I'm sorry..." You bowed towards her gently.

"It goes for the rest of the girls..." she rolled her eyes and puts her hands on her hips. "Am I clear?" She looked at Jennie sternly which caused Jennie to frown and bow also. You frowned feeling bad for Jennie. Unnie sighed and pats Jennie's back.

"Well...Here's good news." Her smile grew back. "You're going to perform at a bunch of downtowns with your new album. And so we're gonna go out a lot and have a fun time. Who knows we might have girl time without boys for probably a year or two." She explained and it made you smile since you needed s break from everything that happened. But then again, you wanted to spend time with Suga. You slowly brushed your hair behind your ear.

"That sounds great! When are we leaving?" Jisoo asked smiling.

"Tomorrow~" Unnie said proudly But you and Jennie didn't feel good about it. You heard Jisoo say "Sounds good" you got dizzier and started going side to side. You had to lean on the wall. You stepped back till you felt a cold surface and leaned on it sighing. You then felt your eyes roll back and suddenly...

It went black...

———————————