Chapter 12-

"Whoa..." Jungkook stared at both of you for a good minute. You and Suga gulped and you pushed him off of you quickly.

"So that's why you wanted to be alone..." RM said and he stared at you. You fixed your hair and huffed.

"What are you guys looking at?" You grumbled and Taehyung started to glare at you. You both made eye contact. "Does that make you feel better?" You asked him and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"She needs to get out." Taehyung grumbles and Suga scoffed.

"That's what you would say if Rose came to see you?" You asked him and Taehyung glared at you and looked away.

"What I thought..." you mumbled softly and sighed. "I was going to leave anyway..."

You headed for the door and BamBam ran towards you and jumped at you causing you to fall on the ground. She licked you non-stop and wagged her tail happily.

"BamBams sure to see her...." Jimin spoke and grabbed BamBams collar getting her off of you. You got up and groaned.

"Man I just took a shower...." you mumbled and Suga started laughing. "What the hells so funny? Your buying me new clothes!" You growled at him and he just leaned on the wall.

"Alright miss grumpy" Suga started laughing even more and you smacked him on the arm. The boys stared at both of you and Jimin fixes his glasses.

"So why didn't you bring the rest of them?" Jimin asked.

"We talked about giving EXO a chance...for us...well...I said it...but I doubt it....I just don't want the girls or me to get kicked out of the group..."

"I forgot there's rules about ranks and dating..." Jungkook spoke out also and whined.

"So why are you here then if you said that?" Suga asked you.

"I just said that so Jennie wasn't all stressed. Trust me..she gets stressed easily.."

The boys sighed and they all sat down on the couch. Suga went to his room then came back out with a puppy. "This is all so confusing..." Jimin mumbled.

You sighed and watched Suga put the puppy in a pen. You stared at it and it then stared at you. Suga chuckled. "He's a bit nosy"

"He's cute" you admitted and glanced at Suga who looked like he was staring at you for awhile

"He's cute" you admitted and glanced at Suga who looked like he was staring at you for awhile. You looked down quickly blushing deeply. "Me and the girls will be gone for awhile. We plan to go on a small vacation...but we'll see you guys at the stage in Japan...it's soon...so.."

They nodded and half of them frowned, sad they won't see you or the girls for awhile. "You guys are still making the songs...I'm sure you'll beat EXO next time.." you tried to raise their spirits up.

"I'm sure you guys will beat Red Velvet.." RM said and you nodded.

"I should probably get going." You quickly changed the subject and walked to the door. Suga grabbed your hand and kissed you on the lips. You flushed red and kissed him back. You heard some of the boys whistle which made you break the kiss and hid your face in Sugas chest. Suga whispered something in your ear.

"Your such a adorable submissive grumpy girl..." he said lowly and you gulped then smacked him before opened the door and heading out.

That damn flirt... you thought to yourself as you slipped your mask on and headed to pick up the girls gifts.

I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing...