Chapter 28.

"BTS!!!"

The girls gasped and quickly hid you with your own sweater. 

"Shit!" Jennie then pushed you inside and rushed to your guys' changing room.

"Wha-Hey! I want to see Suga!" You then squirmed

"He can't see you yet! He doesn't even know your here!"

"Really?" You lift an eyebrow and Lisa groaned. 

"We want to surprise Suga that you're here. Well we actually wanted to suprise the boys but they were right behind us..."Lisa crossed her arms and sat down.

"Lets hope they didn't see her at least.." Rose sighs and sat down at her chair. You stood there as the rest of the girls sat down. 

"I think as long as she stays in those normal clothes they won't recognize her." Rose grinned and started to find herself an outfit.

"So where am I sitting?" you interrupted as you tried to read your ticket.

"Well he bought you backstage tickets. So what I'm thinking is that you can stay backstage...then when the ending hits on How You Like That...youll say "bring out your boss bitch" okay? Jennie smiled and you stared at her so confused.

"I barely know the choreography for that!" You pout at Jennie "I'll look like a ugly seal trying to dance.."

"No you won't!" they all shouted before Jennie grabbed your shoulder. "We'll run through it okay?" she looked at you as you began to calm down.

"Alright..." you nodded at her and she walked away going back to getting ready with the rest of the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the BTS Changing Room.

"No! Taehyung you're suppose to go on the 4th count not the 6th count." 

"No Jimin, im suppose to go when its..." 

They just continued to argue back and forth. The boys looked at them as they were getting changed and eating. Some are warming up their vocals. RM and Suga awkwardly looked at each other to see who would get annoyed first and tell them to shut the fuck up. Both of them sighed as they walked over to both Jimin and Taehyung giving them a good smack upside the head.

"Shut the fuck up." they both said with their angry deep voice. Until Suga pats Jimins head. "We'll practice it right now and see if we need any fixing so you guys can chill out." 

RM nodded after Suga said that. The rest of the boys got up hearing that they'll be practicing right now.

"After this we'll head out to sit at our seats to watch the girl groups." RM spoke out to everyone. "So please don't get lost this time you bunch of idiots" he grinned.

The rest of them grinned and nodded before starting their mini-practice.