Chapter 8- oh boys...

Couple of hours later.

Sugas pov. (Cuz why not)

Suga sat down on the couch looking on his phone. He was seeing if he could find your Instagram, Facebook, anything he could find to contact you. He really liked you for a long time...he just showed it by being rude and grumpy. Like he always is. He bit his lip as he found your Instagram.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" Jimin sat down next to him.

"Nothing go away..." he mumbled.

"You better watch out Jimin, he bouta whoop your ass. Almighty Min Yoongi" RM chuckled and Yoongi gave him a glare.

"Why are you happy? The girls are mad...EXO are ruining us even more...and you wanna be happy!?" Suga sounded angry. Jimin quickly got up and stepped away from Suga. The rest of the boys looked at Suga with a frown then at RM. RM sighed and shakes his head.

"In the end they'll judge me anyway, so whatever..." RM looked down at the ground letting those words sink in the room. "That's what you said back then...why give up now? So what if they fucked up our files we shouldn't care. They can do whatever the hell they want.."

"We'll give them the big surprise as we climb back up top again!" Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"ARMYs got our backs Suga. We don't gotta worry." J-hope smiled also and hugged Jungkook. The rest of the boys smiled at Suga and Suga sighed before softly smiling.

"I'm sure Y/N and the rest of the girls could wait. Once we see them again, we'll be able to have them. Well, most of us will have them." RM pats Sugas back. "We got a performance soon don't we? Better get going~" he changed the subject and got up. Suga looked at all of the boys and sighed looking back down at his phone.

Once he found you on social media....he went on your dms and started to type.