Chapter 30-End.

This is actually going to be the last chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

"Y/N!..."

"I told all of you that she just has a broken leg and a couple of bruises. She won't die."

"And what if she does!!?"

"Look she's awake!"

You looked around and rubbed your nose. "Wha-?"

"Y/N!!!"

"Yeah that's my name??"

Everyone cheered and you just looked at everyone confused then at yourself. Right there you remembered what happened. You jumped up and flinched as you tried to move your leg.

"W-Wheres Taehyung and Yoongi??" you said as you looked around. The girls began trying to clam you down.

"They're fine" Jisoo said. "You saved them from that accident."

"Luckily some people caught EXO before they could run for it. Their manager is so mad at them they temporarily disbanded and finally went to do a full investigation about the ranks between them and BTS" Rose reassured you.

You slowly sat up and looked at them. 

"So how long am I going to be like this?" You looked at the doctor who looked at her papers.

"Well...your leg should be able to heal up after a month. So I recommend to rest. Your bones looked pretty bad." She shrugs.

The door begins to click open and suddenly Yoongi entered and so did Taehyung with a very guilty face. Yoongi walked over to you and kissed you on the head with a frown. You smiled at him.

"Im so sorry Y/N" Yoongi brushed your hair but you shook your head.

"Don't be sorry you didn't know."

Yoongi looked at you then looks over at Taehyung who walked over and bowed towards you.

"I'm really sorry about the past. On how I treated you like shit and was extremely rude to you. You really did change so I should have given you a chance." He mumbled and you slowly reached over patting his head with a grin.

"Why are all of you boys so apologetic. Don't worry about it. I'm happy both of you are okay."

You chuckled and Tae slowly smiled a little then walked over to Rose who gave him a big hug.  Another knock was heard from the door until RM opened it and the boys came in with their manager, eventually Blackpinks new manager came in too.

"You all better listen to this because this is great!" RM exclaimed towards all of you and you looked at him confused then at the managers who smiled.

"We're both happy to say that they easily figured out the ranking issue. BTS should have never been on the bottom but EXO. So really BTS should be the popular ranked." The manager of Blackpink explained then looks over at the other manager who looked at you.

"Which means Blackpink and BTS are allowed to become free and do whatever they want!"

It was then silent. It was a surprised silence. But Lisa broke it when she screamed in joy and jumped into Rms arms, eventually Jisoo did the same and hugged Jin, Jennie hugged Jungkook from behind. Yoongi smiled and looked at you but you were frowning.

"Y/N?? Whats wrong? Isn't this what you wanted?"

You looked at him and smiled weakly. "Yes it is...but..." You looked at the managers.

"Wouldn't it be better than this whole ranking stuff just not exist anymore? We're all equally a good band. None of us are good or bad. We each have our talents so what's the point of ranked Kpop groups. Can't we just get rid of that old idea?" 

The managers looked at each other and the Blackpink manager looked over at you with an even bigger smile.

"Well...I think that's a great idea Y/N...this whole ranking stuff is getting complicated now anyway. I say we wait for a year for them to get rid of the ranks. But in the meantime Y/N...would you like to join back the group?" He asked you and the girls teared up and looked over at you. You teared up as well and leaned on Suga slowly.

"Fuck yeah I would!"

Everyone cheered especially the boys. You kissed Yoongi on the lips and he held you close to him until you both rubbed each others heads together in joy. You could tell how happy he was for you to be able to join back into the group after so much of his hard work. After everything you all went through, in the end it was all worth it.

~~~~~~1 year later~~~~~~~~

You and the girls were getting ready for the concert. Practicing the routine with each other. Eventually you all began walking out of the room to head over towards the backstage where you would later be lifted onto the stage with a platform. You smiled at all the screaming from the Blinks and you could tell Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, and Rose were very happy as well to dance with you again.

"You ready girls? Let's give them the show they've been waiting for!" You hugged the girls once you got on the platform. Once the platform moved up to the stage. The lights were on you and the girls. You looked over to your right to see Suga and the Bangtang boys smiling with you.

All of you walked over to the middle hugging each other before addressing to your audience.

"WHATS UP BLINKS AND ARMY!!!!???"