Chapter 11-Whoaaa...

You got out of the car and texted Suga.

'Where you at Suga?'

'Inside? In my house?'

'No shit Sherlock 😑 open the door'

'Mean😭'

'Guess I'll leave then~" you looked up hearing his door click and open right away. You blushed deeply seeing a shirtless Suga in front of you. You squealed and covered your eyes.

"WHAT THE HECK!? PUT ON A DAMN SHIRT!"

He started laughing and leaned on the side of the door smirking. "Awe, are you still shy around me?"

"IN YOUR DAMN DREAMS!" You huffed and walked to the door heading inside past Suga. You looked around and your jaw dropped. The house looked so huge. It was spotless, the place looks so comfortable you could honestly just throw yourself onto their soft couch. You heard Suga chuckle and you turned around. "You said you wanted to see me right?" You asked him.

"Yeah.." he mumbled and he had a straight face now. It made you nervous. He walked over to you and all you could do was backup to a wall. Once your back met the wall Suga had you pinned. His one arm on the wall next to you, while his other, was lifting your chin. You both met eyes and it made you blush like crazy again.

"I just missed you...and we can't hang out in public...and you'll be gone for awhile..." he mumbled under his breath. It was a little soothing. "What do you think of me?" He asked.

"Huh? What do you mean? Can you go put on a shirt please..."

"What do you think of me....it's not a hard question Y/N..."

You mumbled your answer to him softly. He looked at you and leaned closer to you face. Both his and your lips barely touched each other.

"Really...? So you don't truly hate me anymore like you used to?" He asked you. You shake your head and he showed a dumb smirk before placing his lips on yours. You closed your eyes and the tension you had relaxed. You felt so warm and fuzzy. The kiss was just so gentle. You both continued making out for a good while.

"Whoa..." a sudden low voice was heard. At first you looked up and stared at Suga thinking he spoke. But he didn't...

You turned to the door and saw...

The BTS boys....