Chapter 9-Text from who?

*ding*  You glanced at your phone as you where on your bed hugging your pillow.

"Hey y/n it's Suga. I'm sorry about what happened back at the downtown....can you reply please?"

You sighed and slowly reached for your phone unlocking your phone and accepted Sugas friend request.

"It's ok. It's not...your fault...I was just so mad at EXO that I took it on both of you"

You sighed as you sent it and saw Suga typing right away.

"Do you think you have time to hang out today...? It's going to be somewhere private"

You blushed deeply as you read that.

"P-private??"

"not like that you inappropriate woman. Unless you really want it like that😉"

You blushed even more and screaming in your pillow when he said that. You looked back up at your phone.

"Says the one who's the pervert...and where exactly?"

"Just in our house. Everyone's out doing something and I told them I rather stay here and sleep 💤 "

"Of course you would 🤦🏻‍♀️"

"I ain't named Suga for no reason missy 👀"

"Alright I'll be there...just gotta make sure the girls are busy."

"Ok I'll see you soon ❤️"

Did he seriously just sent a heart? You asked yourself and just shrugged it off remembering he's a flirt.

You hoped you would be able to go out of the house on your own.