Chapter 22.5

You began to walk towards the car as you placed your bags in the taxi trunk. All the girls watched with a frown. Manager Unnie looked at you with a sad frown but she turned away and walked inside the house. It was very silent until Jennie walked over to you with a plastic plate of her famous pancakes.

"I made you the pancakes since you didn't eat anything..." Jennie mumbled and you set the plate inside the car.

"Come on girls...I know you want to tackle me with a group hu-" and with that they ran to you and hugged you so tight it almost made you struggle to breath. But it was your last hug so you sucked up the pain.

"We're going to miss you so much Y/N....so much..." Lisa was crying. 

Jisoo backs away to give you some air. "We're going to try and make Unnie realize you belong here..."

"Y/N said she just needs to see Namjoons LIVE video...but she wasn't specific on what proof it shows.." Jennie said and they all looked at you which made you red. 

"Oh...see..I thought you already knew...Well..." and you began to explain the incident with Chen then Suga. Rose went pale and grabbed your face having her eyes become more teary than before.

"I'm so sorry!" Rose sobbed and you pat her shoulder. 

"It's not your fault Rose...if anything its the security and the backstage peoples fault for not seeing that.." you sighed and backed away from the girls towards the car. "But anyway...I don't have the LIVE but i'm for sure its going to get popular that Unnie will notice it...so in the meantime I don't want to seem like a desperate bitch in front of her...ill see you guys later okay?" You smiled at them and they slowly nodded. 

You walked inside the car and sighed nervously once the car drove off. You really tried to stay strong for the girls...but you broke down once you got in the car.