Chapter 23

Suga opened his eyes and yawns before reaching for his phone. "Goddamn that was the best sleep i've ever had...my bed smells just like her..." he blushed at the though and cleared his throat. "alright so any messages...?" he scrolled around his phone and gasped clicking on your chat beginning to read.  He slowly started to grumbled and threw his phone aside. Your message really woke him the fuck up. He slipped on a shirt and changed out of his pajamas then stormed out of his room. He walked into the very noisy living room. 

"Namjoon....give me your phone..." 

"Uh...why?"

"Give it to me...i'm going to show a lady who apparently has a small fucking brain the truth.."

"About? Oh are you and Y/N arguing about who has a better jawline? Its obviously not you"

The boys started laughing but Suga punched the wall making it dead quiet. 

"The Blackpinks manager just kicked her out because Chen snitched on them about last night..."

The boys cleared their throats and Namjoon quickly took out his phone, handing it to him.

"Chen really got mad at us about exposing him huh..." J-hope shrugged. "Sucks to be a pussy I guess.."

They all sighed as they watched Suga storm out with Namjoons phone.

"We should follow him.." Jin mumbled. 

"Nah" Jimin said as he shoved a cupcake in his mouth. "Its not like he'll break anything...unlike mister Namjoon over here"

"Hey! I haven't broken anything lately!" Namjoon frowned and they all laughed.

"But honestly, I think Suga knows what hes doing."

They all agreed and continued on with their morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga ran towards the blinks house. Once he got there he realized you drove off in a taxi with tears in your eyes and it made him even more furious. Lisa and Rose turned to Suga and gasped.

"Uh oh.." Lisa and Rose said at the same time.

"Hey girls...I know Y/N is gone...not too long though..." Suga huffs as he was exhausted from running. He spoke so calmly to the girls that was it scary as his presence felt angry. "Now..." Suga stood up straight and looks inside the house.

"Where's miss...Manager Unnie?"