Chapter 22

It's 6 in the morning and you decided to pack early and maybe head out early. You really did not want to see anyone because of how ruined your mood is. So much for telling Suga it won't be forever. 

You told Suga about what happened last night. Seems he knocked right the fuck out as he hasn't read your text message yet. You heard a knock on your door and Jennie slowly walked in holding her little fluffball of a dog named Kuma.

"I never said I wanted you in here.." You grumbled. Jennie sat down next to you.

"I know...but you'll be leaving soon...I thought you'd be asleep so I wanted to sleep with you..." She mumbled as she hugged her cute dog. "Me and the girls talked....and"

"No I wont allow you guys to disband Blackpink and come with me..."

"How'd you know!"

"I know you all really well Jennie..." you smiled a little. "As sweet as that is...blinks is going to be sad...i'm sure  a lot of them will be satisfied with me gone...and some wont.."

"Y/N dont say that..."

"Its reality Jennie...understand the blinks need you so much more..." You ruffled Jennies hair then Kuma who started to nip at you. 

"You really helped us Y/N..."

"How? All I did was persuade you do to a lot of bad things"

"Well yeah..you were always fun...and...we didn't have this much fun before you joined the group...you made us feel like more of a family. So..loosing you...is like loosing a family member..." You heard Jennies voice breaking and immediately went to comfort her. Kuma tried to comfort her too.

You told her the truth about how you felt with Jennie and she stayed silent just listening to you.

"I really don't want you to go Y/N. We always had ups and downs..."

"I know...but honestly if you think about it..Chen lied to her...if someone can just show her RMs LIVE...maybe....just maybe...it could help us out...but still...who knows..."

"We're going to try and bring you back...kay?" Jennie looks at you and you chuckled. 

"Alright..."

You both smiled and Jennie immediately let out a cute sneeze. "ACHHHOOOO~"

You grinned and mocked her sneeze "BLESS YOUU~"

Both of you laughed and threw yourself on your bed deciding to take one last nap together with little fluffy Kuma.