2

-Railway station-

"Take care there okay?Let us know when you already arrive." Dad said while hugging me.

I nodded my head and slowly broke the hug.Mom just smiling while looking towards me and Dad.

"Don't tell oppa about this okay?I will tell him later." I said and they nodded as approval.

Then,sound of whistle could hear from nearby.Remind me that the train would leave soon.

Giving kiss on my Dad and Mom's cheeks,I dragged my luggage with me after that.

°°°

A wide smile spreaded over my lips. Feeling excited to meet all of them again after years.Now,just left to knock the door infront of me,the eight of us will be gather again.

Knock.Knock.Knock.

"Wait up!!" A voice yelled from inside.I pressed my lips into a thin line with my hand tightly held my luggage holder.

"Yesㅡ" The eyes went wide whenever it met mine.The mouth fall open as shock by my present.

"Long time not see,Kim Jihye." I greeted her.

"Oh my god!!Our maknae is here!!!" She threw herself towards me.Hugged like no more tomorrow.Thanks to her loud voice,the others were gathering around us.

Without gave me chance to breath,the seven of them squeezed me into their arms.

"Oh my god.Am I dreaming." Said Bora which we labled her as our leader.

"We miss you so much,Jungna." Yeri said between the hug.

"All of them miss you..but I'm not." Said Hae eun who actually have birth date the earliest than the others.

Listened to her words made every of them sent her death glare.

This chingu.

After a moment,they invited me came inside the house.It was not that big our small.It medium size but more importantly it suit with all of us.

"Because all of us believe you will stay with us..We already save a room for you." Hyerim said smily.My eyes shined brightly in surprise.

"All of you did?" Looking at them as waited for the answer,they nodded their head.

Gosh!!I have wonderful friends.Thank god.

The seven of them,guided me towards the room.As Yeri open the room door,my heart screamed in excitement.

All of the part in the room was in blue colour.Some people would be bored because only one colour for decoration but I'm not.

The only colour that have inside the room just,white,black and blue.All of it my favs.

"Thank you." Again we hugged each other.

°°°

We spent time together in the living room.Aside of eating together, ofcourse we were chatting. Sharing our moments which that happen past few years.

In the same time,I took opportunity to tell them my main purpose coming here.

"So,that's mean you will stay at Seoul?Working here?At your father's branch company here?" Areum asked me questions in a time.

With nod,I answered her.We were silence for seconds,just seconds as after that,all of them howled like wolf in the night.

"So..we are complete,YEAY!!!!"

Then hugged again.

"Since Jungna will work here,why not we have walk around Seoul?" Hae eun suggested which made the all of us froze for awhile,thinking.

Still in the hugged,each of us jerked our head and looked towards each others.Then a wide grin appeared on our face.

"Khaja!!"

The eight of us were having fun while walking around Seoul.It would be tiring where no one could not deny it but when we were together,tired didn't exist in our dictionary life.

"Jungna!!look at there!!Your big bro!!" Jihye screamed which attracted my attention.I instantly looked on the direction she pointed,there I saw a display screen where my brother and his friend picture on it.

방탄소년단.

A warmth smile on my lips.Even if that just a photo..it already gave me excitement.

"You will meet him one day.Don't worry." Bora reassured me with her hand grasped on my arm.

Looking at her,I nodded my head. Then,we continued our walking on the street.No one know that I am Park Jimin of 방탄소년단 sister. Except my closest friends,here.

Eventhough,they still never see Jimin oppa infront if their eyes as all of us were in boarding school where we were barely to meet our family.

Again,smile curled up on my lips. From where I stood,I could see the building where my brother work at.

My pace became slow and slower until it stop straight infront of the huge building.My friends already walked further from me.But,I don't care that much.

I chinned up to look on this entire building with the smile still on the face.

"I will come here soon.I'm promise."

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who vote.Do leave comment too.Feel free to share this with your friends.

Thank you💕