27

I rested my head over my folded arm and turned to my left side where I could stare deeply onto the bright blue sky outside the window. The sunshine was seeping through my face which often drew a smile on my lips because I love this sensation but not now.

I let the shine stung my face as I closed my eyes. My mind was eagered to forget all messy thought in my mind but the moment between me and Taehyung was seem tattooed for permanantly in my memory box.

***

"Did you know, Jimin went home for this break?" His deep voice instantly took my attention from my phone. My curiosity face was so easy for him to read.

"Seem like you didn't know." Taehyung softly smiled with a careful tone for not hurting my feeling.

I was losing of my words knowing the news. If Jimin went home, why he didn't give me a call or text? Why my parents didn't say a word to me?

"He wanted to give you surprise as it seem. That's why he didn't tell you on the first place." Taehyung said and I scoffed. It was an automatic reflex on what he said. As if he could read my mind like a piece of cake.

After all, what he said could make sense. I guess.

"Sadly, in a wrong timing." I sighed and leaned against my headboard. Looking towards the dark haired man before me. Taehyung flashed his sweet warming smile as return.

"You know Jimin loves you don't you?" Upon his question I threw my gaze outside the window. If I stuck my eyes with his dark brown one, he would catch me that I'm in the urge of crying. And I hate that for crying infront of him.

"I didn't know what had playing in your mind about your brother now,Jungna. But I want you to know, the day when he wanted to go back, he had a big smile on his face. He was so excited for going home after awhile. At those time, I was thinking why he so excited for. Yeah, of course meeting parents would be excited but this excited of his seems rare. You know when he packed his luggage? A week before the day. Can you see how excited he was?"

Silently I took a deep breath and bit my lips. I could feel the tear was already at the edge of my eyes as I directly blinked it away.

"Meeting you now, I know why he so excited to go back home. Because he wants to meet his dearly sister that he miss so much. The one who is a mirror of him. His supporter endlessly. The love of his life."

In this moment, I failed to hold the tears. But the ego was still higher inside me. Instead of letting it rolled on my face, I directly wiped the tear away. I have no idea either Taehyung saw it or not.

"Park Jungna." He called me. Deep in my heart I wanted to ignore him and kept staring at the outside but once his warmth big hand pressed against my face and made me to look at him, broke the ego wall instantly.

He shook his head, signalling me to stop crying but it too late. It already performed a waterfall tear onto my face.

I held his hand and lowered my head. Hicupps echoed in the room so did the sobs.

" Just let me meet him one more time before I close my eyes forever. Please."

***

Finally I got distracted by my phone ringtone. Thank god, I'm not carried away with those emotion once again. I'm tired of crying to be jonest.

Turning to other side of bed, I snatched my phone by the small cabinet.

A small smile curled on my lips as I saw my mother who was the one calling me right now.

"Hello princess." Like usual, she sounded so sweet and warm that I would never get tired to listen on.

"Hello too queen." I heard she giggled at the end of the line.

"Did I disturbing you doing your work?" She asked and I mentaly slapped myself for almost spilled the truth. None of them know that I was hospitalised. I need to be aware much.

Closing my eyes and massaged my temple, I said through the phone," No omma. You're not disturbing. I'm on my break."

She was not wasting a single minute or making the conversation long as she directly brought up a topic.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?I'm here to listen." I said while fixed my posture onto the bed.

"Jimin came home a week ago." Omce she said that, a sad smile formed on my lips. Eventhough I knew it already but it would never fail to build a water dam inside my eyes.

Before I could utter a word, my mind click. He was home when I was getting hospitalised.

Thinking about that made me to bit my lips, holding my sobs. Fate really don't wanna let me see my brother huh?

"And he went back to Seoul just now. Half an hour ago. I'm sorry for not letting you know on the first place. Jimin said, he don't wanna disturb you. After all, the project you're handling now,is your first ever project. So, he wanna give you time to make it perfect."

I nodded my head against my pillow and wipe the tears away which it broke without I noticed.

"But don't worry my princess, Jimin will give you visit at your place sooner or later." Listen to it, gasp left my lips. Perhaps she heard that made she directly spoke.

"We thought you already told your brother that you are in Seoul. We accidently talked outloud about it. We are sorry for cannot keep our promise,Jungna."

"No. No omma. It's okay. How was oppa reaction when he knew it?" My heart was thumping waiting her answer. I'm scared she would say he was mad.

"He surprised knowing you're so close to him all this time. Nothing more than that." Knowing that, relief showered inside me.  I wanted to ask her either Jimin oppa had slight mad expression or kinda but knew that he only surprise already enough for me.

"Jungna." She called and I hummed as the answer.

"No matter how busy your brother is. How stern he looks like. How mad he would looks. He still loves you. Don't forget that." With that, I covered my mouth as the tears streamed down on my face even more heavily.

I love him too.

***

Thank you! Don't forget to tap the star below❤ Kindly share your thoughts in the comment🤘