40

Taehyung pov

A smile curved on my lips examined the happiness face of Jimin whilst he was packing his luggage. I leaned my body against his door frame with my arms crossed over my chest. Jimin was out of excitement till my appearence here was unnoticeable in his sight.

"Do you really didn't see me or you're purposely ignore me,best friend?" I crocked my left brow, eyeing his small feature. Jimin's body was flinched a little due to my sudden voice as he finally looked up, locking our eyes. His gesture already told me that he was so into packing his luggage till didn't recognize my presence not because he ignored me.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there. Why not you come in?" He asked, continued packing. I shook my head and entered his room after closed the door behind me. I took a seat nearby his bed as his bed was wholely covered with scattered shirts and pants also his luggage spread wide open. So no space for me to sit there.

Jimin stood up from the bed and went to his closet before he came back to his luggage and returned to his closet, repeat for the same thing; looking for new shirts and pants and brought them towards the luggage and stuffed them inside.

"You probably empty your closet huh? Are you planning not coming back?" Jimin looked up and looked towards his closet that almost neither shirt nor pants left inside. He instantly let out a laugh and had a seat on his bed, facing me. His hand gracefully ran over his face and hair. ,might be just realised how he was lost in his own world while packing his stuff.

"Sorry, excitement takes me so much. I don't realise at all. I didnt know which shirt I should bring along so I thought this and this and this better so just bring them with me." He smiled, propping his arms over his knees. He seem tired. Yeah, for hours empatied his closetㅡno, packed his stuff.

"You look good in everything Jimin. Even just in your underwear." My statement made me earned a tight slap of his thrown shirt on my face. We both giggled."Stop talking nonsense." He uttered.

I held his shirt in my hand and threw back at him as he folded the shirt."I'm kidding man. But being honest,Jungna will love everything you wear. Remember when she said she loves even Jungkook in black shirt and sweat shirt the most?She loves the simple out wear. Even you, if you chose wearing black shirt or white shirt already looks good in her eyes. So, take easy."

Jimin purked his lips and nodded his head." Yeah, thanks but you know its been awhile me and her for each other. So, of course need to wear something nice."

"You talk like you're Jungna's boyfriend which you are just speak with her boyfriend right now." I jumped my brows and he burst out laughing.

"I'm her first boyfriend before you." He said and I rolled my eyes, acting annoyed.

We talked and laughed while Jimin started continued to pack his stuff again. And yeah, he finally put the not so important things and just took some of his shirt and put everything inside closet back.

Jimin got few days off for having his time with his family. Or should I said his sister? Thanks a lot to Bang pd kindness for gave him this opportunity. At least, he could have time with Jungna as soon as well before bad thing happen that we wish those thing would never happen. by the thoughts I started worry.

"Jimin." I called him and he hummed before looked up on me with his hand in the middle of folding shirt.

"If something bad happen on Jungna, can you please tell me as soon as possible?" I asked with a natural tone just to be careful for not gave him any suspicious thoughts.

Jimin smiled and nodded."Alright,don't worry." Jimin said, not even bother to ask any other question. Relieve rushed inside me. At least, I no need to give him white lies.

"Thank you Jimin."

End Taehyung pov

***

I pressed the brake pedal as the light turned red. Slightly I slumped my back against the head rest, remembering what had the doctor told me just now.

"Do you realise how critical your condition are, Miss Park?You cannot extend your chemotherapy anymore." She said and I sighed.

"It doesn't mean I purposely extend the therapy session doctor, just I'm quite busy these days." I consoled her which absolute full of lies.

I'm sorry.

"Do your work is more important than your health? You cannot do anything after this if your health is getting worse."

"Doctor I-"

"Or you already give up on your life?Thus is the reason why you keep extend the therapy?"

I brought back to the reality when a loud honk bang my ear. I looked up to the front and the light was already green and the cars behind getting impatient. I directly pressed the pedal and drove.

Heaving a deep breath, I parked the car by the front house. I rest my head over the wheel before I took another breath and gathered all medication bags. Cursed me for forget to bring my bag so I could put these medication inside. And now, I didn't know how to hide these things from my girls. Just hoping, the girls were not suspicious with these white bags.

I got off from the car and locked it. My steps towards the house was limp and tired some and I just could see my bed for me to rest and get my mind empty from what had the doctor said but my steps got stopped when the familiar voice greeted me made me automatically hide the bags behind me before turned to face the voice's person.

He was there in light blue sweatshirt and black skinny jeans, stood by his black car. A smile spread on his lips brightly, oppose mine which a nervous one.

I wanted to jump and hug him but if there was no my medication with me. I took a careful step towards him with my hands behind me securely held the bags.

"Why you didn't get inside?" I asked as he smiled and shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm fine just waiting by the car." He said. I tilted my head, confusing.

"Waiting? For who? Are you seeing one of my girls?" His small eyes directly went big and shook his head vigorously."No!I'm here for you." He said, with a soft tone as he uttered 'you' at last.

"Me?Why? I mean, why you didn't telling me first, brother?"

Jimin smiled and said."I want to give you a big surprise." I giggled and said. "I indeed surprise. So let come in. You will catch cold." Yet his next answer left me dumbfounded since he shock his head again.

"I will wait here while you're packing your stuff." He said which left me shock now.

"Wait what?!"

"We are going back home Jungna. We are going to Busan."

***

Thank you for those who still stay with this precious story ❤ 

Don't forget to tap the ⭐and comments :)