9

"Can we go to the back stage?" Areum asked as we were in our way towards the venue. All of us except the driver, Bora was looking towards Areum and they drew a deep frown on their face whilst I just shook my head.

These girls.

"What?I'm just asking." She said all pouty as I turned my head and looked out the window,enjoy the blue scenery of the mighty sky.

"We can't.No one know who am I to Jimin oppa. So,the answer is no Areum.We cannot.And I could not risk anything plus we were just made up together again and I'm scared if I take a step,me and him will have world war 3." I turned towards Areum who had seat beside me.

"Sorry." I smiled apologetically. She mirrored a smile and shook her head.

"Your brother sister hood is more important.So,don't worry." Her words got agreement with others too. I could not help but feeling thankful for their understanding.

Yeah,most of people would say,this person must be wanna use that opportunity by herself or himself since they are siblings.Yet,my friends here were oppose that toxic minded people and I really glad for it.

After 45 minutes journy,we arrived.I could see how countless people already been here around the venue.It hard to count either to expect how many.They were like a swarm of bees as they were out of numbers.

I could felt the girl had their jaws drop when they were looking at the people.Some were holding,ARMY bomb,some other were holding banner,hand fan with printed of membes' face.

Gosh,I could not believe we made it to be in their tour concert.

°°°

Thanks to the girls,I could not sleep in the night.I tried almost tenth time to drive in dreamland but it failed.

Happiness and sadness were overwhelming me. I didn't know why either.Perhaps,I'm worried my presence at the concert just now just made me and Jimin oppa condition getting worst.

The girls bought me the place near the stage which we could see the members clearly.That was the place I had dreamt after all.By that,my eyes and my brothers' had easily locked for good few second during the concert.

I could see he was surprise by my existance there.Neitherless,I was covering half of my face as I was still having my cough.And during the time,only my eyes were showing up.But,the way when our eyes met,I could feel through his gaze he was not agree with my presence there.

It happen two or three times yet he gave me the same gaze.I didn't know either he recognised me or not with the mask I wear and only my eyes showed.

But through his gaze,I am sure that he recognised me.How in the earth a brother could not recognise their sister.Right?

I let out a deep breath as I took my phone lazily by the bed.I could not sleep until I do something to fix this.But how?

Whenever I scrolled over the sns section,I saw my brother was online.Just by knowing he was online,my heart start beating furiously.

I scared if he got mad.Or,I just over reacting?

Clicking onto his name,I be on the chat box.I felt the urge to tell him about it but in the same time I couldn't.But my fingers were already smoothy gliding over the screen typing the words to send to him.

Jiminie oppa💜
Online

Oppa,perhaps you saw me at the concert?Yes,I was there if you're wondering..Sorry if my presence offended you.As a sister,I want to support you and nothing more.Or maybe,seeing you like face to face.I apologise for not telling you on the first place.If you mad at me,I truly say,I'm sorry.Please forgive me.

I pressed the send icon and it sent to him.Tear had built up on my eyes cause of the nervous took me too much than I could handle. Added,when I saw the text had been read by him.

I wait and wait for him for his text yet he didn't send me anything even after half and hour I waited.There I knew,he just left me with read.

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who vote.Do leave comment too.Feel free to share this with your friends.

Thank you💕