26

Taehyung was sitting on the chair by the bed while me, took my seat on the bed with my back leaned against the headboard. Both of us were talkig nothing just 'enjoy' each other company. Not forgetting too, we were having a light snack that so call mixed fruits right now. All thanks went to Kim Taehyung's mother.

I have no idea why his family be nice to me when I just a patient of Dr Kim, Taehyung's father. Yet, still I been treated well enough by them. Taehyung almost everyday or should I jist said, everyday he came here,visiting me without empty hands. Always with him would be a lunch box or boxes or even other snacks that his mother prepared for us two.

Perhaps, the reason was I am Jimin's sister. Right?

Silence of the room was breaking once my phone and Taehyung's ding in the same time. Without looking at it's way, I looked over the notification that appeared on my screen.

A wide smile spreaded on my lips when I saw BTS_TWT shown there. No wonder both of our phone was ding during the same time.

A high pitch squeal left my lips when the tweet was Jungkook's. And there I heard Taehyung scoffed. Just listened to it, you could tell he was annoyed.

I looked up at him and rose up my brows.
" What's your problem? My man here is having his good time well without bothering you. Being handsome always. Taking picture in a right angle just to look more breathtaking and no one could deny how good he is. Even you. Right?"

There was no point indeed why I said those thing but my intention was hard to annoy Taehyung more because I knew how annoyed he would become when we open up a topic about BTS or to be more exact, Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm the visual." He threw back with a cocky expression on his face. I purked my lower lips and tilted my head.

"He's the center." I said,making that cocky expression fadded like a blow of wind.

"I'm handsome." He defended.

"Jungkook is more handsome." I replied.

"I'm taller."

"Jungkook is double."

"We are having the same height dummy." He knocked my head with his knuckles that made me winced in pain. For god sake,if my hans was not attached to this needle, I probably smack his head made it spin 360 degree.

"Still Jungkook is above all. Don't fight me." My remarks got Taehyung's rolled eyes as if it effect me. It didn't at all. What had I said was absolutely true. Since Jungkook is my ultimate bias in BTS, ofcourse he is the most above them in my eyes even the real was how not to resist those seven angels.

"Jimin or Jungkook?" Those question that he shot me out of my guard,stopping my brain to stop functioning. I could not deny that my brain was lost as it tried to find the answer because the currently topic we talk right now is Jungkook.

But being me, no other than one oerson.

"Jimin. Is that obvious? How can you ask a sister to choose another man when she has a brother to be choose? Come on Kim Tae." I playfully smacked his shoulder which at returned I gained his groan. Knowing well that I just drained all his annoying thought to annoy me if I choose Jungkook.

He would be say, "You choose a stranger than your brother?" Or "Aren't you're the one said that Jimin is everything?"

I saw he was about to say something perhaps another round of debate but I immedietly cut him off on his trance.

"If you ask me between you and Jungkook, my answer will be Jungkook. Even if you ask me between you and Jin opoa, I would say Jin. Even if-"

"In a conclusion, you will never choose me the one who take care of you since the first day you hospitalised.Okay, I got it." He leaned his back aginst the chair as his hand reached out to grab a grape from the bowl on the bed of mine.

With a wicked smile, I said. "I never ask you to take care of me. I grown up woman that can take of myself. But you're suddenly come into my life,act like so call hero in my'movie' life."

"I took that as a thanks. Then, welcome" His reply earned my mentaly groan and my eyes rolled. I could hear him chukkled over there but I choose to ignore and continued enjoying the fruits.

As I really want to dispose him from my rare view, he was chukkling. That demanoure took my attention even if I didn't want to.

"What that chuckle for?" I eyed him with all my narrowed eyes as if it can cut his head instantly with that death gaze.

"You are so Jimin alike when you're annoyed." He retorted and I snorted disbelief.

"We are sibling after all. Is that a problem Mr Kim?" I looked at him with a pointed look.

A small smile wrapped up his lip to form one.

"Not when you're mad tho." Taehyung said blunty which it happened after that was  me and him said the same thing and in the same time.

"He is a monster when he mad."

Both of us fall silence perhaps shook with unexpected this sync would happen. Both of our eyes were staring inside each other, trying to discover what had just happened. Like were we sharing the same brain cell that make us said the same thing right in the same time?

Not longer after the silence glass built, we burst into laughter. Didn't know what the exact reason leaded us to but for us we found that was so funny.

All hearty laughter was surrounding every corners of my ward room.I could see how crinckles formed over Taehyung's corner eyes as he laughed so hard with his mouth turn to his signature rectangular smile.

We were laughing for some good minutes before everything fall so silence once again whenTaehyung opened his mouth to say something or should I said he sang?

"Don’t think of anything,
Don’t say anything,
Not even a word,
Just give me a smile. [Butterfly]

You should smile more. It's perfect with you. You know it Jungna?"

Don't wanna admit but could not hold it either inside, since this was my ever first time I ever felt blood rush over my veins, directly up to my face because of the guy infront of me.

With the name is Kim Taehyung.

***
Thank you! Don't forget to tap the star below. Kindly share your thoughts in the comment!