54

Author pov

As he promised his sister, before the sunrise, Jimin woke his sister up. Usually, neither both of them were morning person but for the promise he made and the time she wanted to have time with her brother, both were sacrifice their cozy sleep.

Jungna was too feeble to leave her room. Her body seemed glued to the mattress but her desired to go to the beach once more time to look for sun rise with her brother brought her spirit up but she could not even walk by herself. At the end, Jimin picked her up and put on his back

Fortunately, their movemet sound as Jungna's feet accidentally hit the bed handle,  didn't wake up the two guys who still in their deep slumber.

Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jimin about to walk out the door but Jungna stopped him before he could do so. She told her brother to go towards the two guys before they left. Jimin didn't complainted either so he walked towards his brothers.

Jungna felt a tight knot forming in her heart as she watched the two sleeping soundly.

Am I able to see them again?

Taehyung and Jungkook were having their lips apart and soft snore left from the space. They look so tired and worn out. Who didn't after the three of them were taking care of Jungna whole time.

"Oppa, can you lean me a little towards both of them?" She asked him, almost whisper due to her weak voice didn't come out. Jimin just nodded his head. It might be a little harder to lean his sister over the two sleeping guys since she was on his back but Jimin did as he told without slip a word.

Once the close gap between her and Taehyung formed, she leaned to kiss her boyfriend on his forehead. A tear trailed down after. She felt the sob urged to howl out but she held it inside.

"I love you." She whispered to her sleeping boyfriend. As magically as it sounded, as if Taehyung's lips formed a small smile as if he heard his girlfriend and he softly stirred in his sleep made the girl wanted to bawl her eyes right now.

Jimin moved a little, towered over the sleeping maknae now. Jungna was smiling, admiring how soft and baby Jungkook looked alike when he was sleeping."How can he be this baby when he's sleeping?" She asked her brother and he just smiled as the answer. Jimin knew Jungna didn't demand for answer after all. All she wanted just a response. A smile was enough.

Looking the way Jungna kissed Jungkook's forehead, it was time for him to tear up.

All emotions engulfed him. The memory about he wanted to bring the two together, set them a date,finding a right time were now being a memory in his memory box mind.He did conceptualized about the two future. His sister and the youngest. He knew how in love his sister was towards the youngest. He never seemed her wide smile anywhere but when they talk about the youngest. Also the eyes twinkled, looking on the youngest even through the screen.

But the thoughts of them could not be together broke his heart. Not because of Taehyung the reason but the illness started taking Jungna away from the youngest as the two were about to grow bigger their friendship.

"Thank you for blooming the first love inside me." Jungna whispered. At the moment, Jimin lost with his own tear battle.

_

They were finally escaped from the building. To be honest there was nothing strange for leaving the hospital in the early morning. Even if they were passing some nurses by the coridor, they would think the patient must need some fresh air not the thought of them running away. They would shrug their thoughts away anyways. Unless if they meet Dr Kim in the hall way.