31

After the therapy, both me and Taehyung were chilling in the ward. We were on our own media social world. None of us were talking not because we were awkwards since we were officialy together just you know, enjoying each other accompany.

Sometime being like this was a peaceful moment ever. No bickering neither annoying to each other. Eventhough, that was not a big change for us after accepting one another feeling. Nothing change tho. We just be ourself. Just this time, we chill out doing nothing.

Taehyung knows that I'm tired after the therapy. That's the reason behind our deep silence.

"Jungna." I chinned up to look at him and there was a sudden clicking sound echoed in the room. I was in the state of confusion until I saw a satisfied smile on Taehyung's face as his eyes were glistening while looking onto his phone.

"I swear to god Taehyung-"

"It turned out perfect!look here!" He exclaimed excitedly with the chair been dragged along with him to be by my side. He showed me the picture he took. Indeed what he said was true. Not to be full of myself but I didn't look that sick in the picture.

No sunk in cheeks neither pale face.

"It will be nice if I bring my poloroid along. Such ashame." He looked up on me, being all pouty baby with puppy eyes.

"Then what you wanna me to do for you? I cannot do anything even you show me your cutie face right now." I said, pinching his cheeks.

He was frowing instantly and took my hands away from his face. " Your pinch is so hard like your brother's. Stop pinching my poor cheeks." But it didn't stopped me.

"It your fault for having this squishy cheek." The frown on his face became longer which made me laugh by his expression. I knew my grip must be hurting him so much just by the hue of red started to spread on his cheeks skin.

Taking his face in my hand, I gave him a peck on each of his cheek. "Sorry, still not my fault for having a cutie boyfriend like you." I brushed our nose together before pulled away my hands.

Now, I could see a smile spread on his face. Instead of backing off, he took a seat on my bed, right next to me. Then, he had his hand intertwined with mine.

The jovial atmosphere just now slowly turned off when Taehyung kissed my forhead and stayed in the position for a minute. I didn't know what had happened towards me but myself already in the urge of emotional.

Now, this silence was killing me. It was not mean I didn't enjoy to be in his hold, got a kiss on forehead from him. It just feel something off. Like something sad.

"My break will over sooner. It is mean I need to distance with you.I don't want it. Not in this condition." His suddenly confession made me quirked my brows. I caught what he meant. He pulled away as he tightend our holding hands.

"I want to be on your side. To take care of you. Till your last breath."

I softly smile and caressed his face with my free hand. Adoring his charms, how his eyes would never stop sparkling, how pointed his nose was, how pink his lips were. How his perfect tanned skin that people out there were envy about.

"The day you go back to Seoul will be the same I'm going back there too. Tae, I will be discharge sooner. So, don't worry to get apart. We can still be together. You can come over to my house if you want. We might be afar but you know, we have technology."

"I know but what if something happen when I'm not on your side? Not thinking bad about your friends but what if they didn't have their eyes on you like I always did?"

I leaned in to give him a quick peck on his lips. My thumb caressed the side of his jaw when I pulled away. My eyes locked with his, searching the way to comfort this worried guy.

"Are not you talking much already? You're worried for nothing, Taehyung. I promise you, if something happen, you will be the first one to know it. And don't worry about my friends. If they find out that I'm sick, they will never put their eyes off on me. So, don't worry. Okay?"

Seem he not convinced enough. His eyes told everything. But this weak mind of mine have lost of idea what should I to tell him more, to persuade him that I would be fine. Indeed in the right time my phone suddenly rang.

I looked over my phone and turned towards Taehyung. He nodded his head, signalling me to pick up the call from whoever it was.

Without breaking our holding hands, I picked up the call with other hands.

"Sup, Hyerim. Something to tell?"

***