3

"Two iced Americano for you,miss." Said the cashier with a smile while handed me the drinks that I ordered.I took it and happily paid him.

Afterwards,I walked out from the cafe with excitement heart yelling against my chest.

"Now..times to meet oppa." I said determinely.Clutching the bag that contained our drinks,I walked on the street.

Gladly,I don't have important meeting for me to attend.If not I would not have this chance to meet my brother today.

°°°

"How can I help you miss?"  The receptionist asked me with smile on her face.

"I would like to meet Park Jimin right now." I slightly said which drew a deep confuse expression on her face.

Yeah,they didn't know who am I right?

"May I know..who are you to him?" She asked more.Instead of telling her the truth,I need to lie right now.

"I'm his school mate." I said and she slowly nodded her head.I knew she must be curious but I need to act like normal.I could not tell her the truth for me and Jimin oppa's sake.

If I tell her,I would be die in my brother's own hands.

"Wait a minutes." She finally said and I nodded.My heartbeat rising every seconds time flying away.She on her side,was having call with some persons..perhaps Bangtan?

I looked around this lobby.It absolutely look expensive and wow,breathtaking.No wonder my brother don't have time to go back home.They must be work hard until they afford to have this huge building.

"Miss." The receptionist called me which snapped me to the reality.I looked at her with a smile.

"He will be here in minutes.Please have a seat first." She smiled.Hearing that made my heart leaped in happiness.My smile turn widely and I slightly nodded to her.After thanked her,I made my way to the chair nearby.

Placing the plastic on the table infront of me.I was playing with my fingers and my feet nervously tapped on the floor.

"Why I be so nervous?" I asked myself.I just trailed my eyes over the drinks that I bought.Even I really thirsty right now,I held it inside as I wanted to drink with my brother.

"Excuse me?" The voice startled me as it suddenly appeared from my behind.As I recognised the sweet honey voice,I excitedly stood up from my seat and turned around.

A smile could not faded away once the small eyes of him that I longing for meet mine after a long time.

Why my brother looks so handsome.

I directly threw myself towards him.Hugging him tight in my arms. Resting my face against his firm chest.

"Oppa,I miss you." I confessed.He was silence for the entire time.This not what I expected him to react.It actually hurt me inside but I put the thought aside.Maybe he was surprise with my sudden presence.

Then,he made some move.He held my shoulder and broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" Brother said with a deep frown on his face.Deep in my heart suddenly said,

Did he already hate me?

The face..made me trembled.I don't know but..my eyes start watery.

"I just wanna meet you." I said and forced a smile.Trying hard to held my tears inside.I didn't want to cry infront of him.Even if I knew he would be wipe the tears and comfort me from crying but..I just felt I didn't want.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.His face showed everything.I know him.He is my brother after all.

Am I made a wrong choice to come here today?

"Just go home..People will see you if you stay here any longer." He commanded.His voice was hard and sharp.

"But oppa.."

"Just go." He sternly said.His gaze hardened which I hate to see.I gritted my teeth and snatched the plastic that I brought just now.

Looking in this situation,I didn't feel giving him a farewell hug is fine. Thus,I directly walked out from the building,leaving him behind without giving him even a single glance or single words.

°°°

I wiped the tears from my face before I unlocked the door.Once the door swung open,I put my shoes on the shoe rack.

No one at home right now I guessed since I could not see one of my friend in the living room.

I directly went straight towards the kitchen.Took my surprise,I saw Hyerim at there.Because of my madness mixed with sadness that overwhelmed me right now,I ignored her presence.

She had greeted me but I ignored her as I angrily stuff the drinks I bought just now into a dustbin.Then,I instantly went straight to my room. Leavimg her in shock stated behind.

I ploped myself onto my mattress.
Diving my face into my pillow. Without I realise,I already sobbing hard.The tears got suck by the pillow.

I never be this hurt before.

"Jungna.." I heard Hyerim.But I was too tired to sit up and looked at her.Thus,I just end up crying with my face on the pillow.

"Hey.." She softly said while pulled me to sit upstraight on the bed.My body was wobbly due to the crying.It also shaking violently.

Hyerim directly pulled me into her arms.Stroking my hair and soothing my back.

I can't believe I would say this but it already late to take it back since it just now left my tounge.

"I hate him."

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who vote.Do leave comment too.Feel free to share this with your friends.

Thank you💕