13

I took out my pill case and have a tablet from it. In one gulp of water, I swallowed the pill altogether. The liquid in instance wet my dry throat and calmed the flaming fire in my lungs.

"Jungna?" listened to the voice my hand automatically respond by hid the pill case inside my pocket again before I turned towards the way, where she was coming from.

A smile be on my lips but hers, was a deep worried face with not a single of smile.

"Yes?" I sounded natural.

"I heard you're coughing. You okay?" I immediately nodded my head as she took a seat on my side by the table in the kitchen. Even though, my answer didn't leave her in peace yet by her reaction was not even change to an easy one.

"Ice-cream. You know how your daughter loves ice cream so much? Perhaps, I took so many of it these days. Work also tiring sometimes. So eating ice cream, cool me a bit omma."

She slightly closed her eyes and a deep sigh left her lips. As soon her eyes on me, she held my hand daringly, making me to let go my hand from gripping the transparent glass.

"Your health is important above all. If work is tiring take a day off or a few days off. Your dad will not mind it.Trust me. I know how adore and love you're towards your ice cream but taking so much ice cream will give you side effect too."

"Your dad will get so much worry if he knows this, Jungna." She continued with her pleading eyes. During this time, smiling was the only way for me to do. I covered her hand that held mine with another hand.

"Don't worry. I can take care of it. I will take vitamins, antibiotics, healthy meal and any healthy things after this. Okay omma?"

She warmly smiled with shaking head whenever I innocently grinning. She must be tired with my air headed already.

°°°

Tomorrow would be the day I went back to Seoul. Hence, I let myself sleep a bit late since I didn't know when I would could come home again and treasure this memorable resident.

Mom and Dad already left to their bedroom even it already 9 in evening. However it was not strange for them to get in bed earlier right? That was the time for them to get in bed plus in the term of their ages, going to bed in 9 would be late already. Some people would stick with that some would not.

My parents could categorize in the category but sometime they were not.

Instead having my left time in my own bedroom, I went towards the room across mine. A sad smile formed on my lips as I walking towards there.

I saw the moment where I walked out from my room and he also went out from his room. He smiled sweetly and ran towards me as he engulfed me in his warmth hug. That was the thing we would do in every morning.

I shook my head when I realised I was be in front of the room. Without wasting a sec, I twisted the door knob and went inside the room.

My eyes instantly watery once my feet touch his carpet floor and my hand directly trailed against the wall to switch on the light.

My lips were quivering when I saw how neat his room was. Not because I was touched how neat his room but how untouchable his room was for a long time. The sign of him not be home for so long.

His sweet smell also no longer linger in the room.

"Please let me meet you for once last time, brother." I whispered weakly.

***

Don't forget to tap the star below. Thank you for read and for those who vote. Do leave comments too. Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕