38

Taking my medication, I chugged down the pills one by one and gulped with luke warm water all along. My body would be slightly shivered as the pills entered my throat and way down to my body system. I didn't like the taste. Who in the world like pills, right? I was so closed to abandon all my pills. Nowdays, my body was reacted to not bother alot about my medication routine. Even chemo, I barely go. If Taehyung knows about this-

There was some knocks against my door that snapped my thoughs to the reality. I directly hides the cases into the drawer as soon as possible before I shouted for permission to come in. Then, Bora peeped her head between the door space with a small smile.

"Why Bora?" I asked her. She seem worried for unknown reason by the expression she displayed on me. "I think, you will like to meet our guest who just came right now." She said whilst I furrowed my brows. I looked up for my phone and checked the time. It eleven in the evening.

"We have guest in this hour?" She nodded, with the small smile never left her pink lips. Still with bewildered mind, I just stood up and followed Bora out to the living room. By the way, we were climbing down the stair my sight caught a view of a man's back. My feet automatically stopped by the edge of step stair.

Tears started welled up in my eyes with my head slowly shook. It could not be him, right? That what I was thought. He was sitting on the couch with the other members but none of them were being loud as if they were not themselve. I knew how they would behave when meeting an idol but, being this silence it seem weird.

Did something happen?

From the stair, I gained all my courage and called after him. "Oppa?" There was mixed feeling inside me. I was happy ofcourse but his presence in this house and in this hour bothered me to the core. As if he had important thing to say or might be something urgent?

He turned towards me and this time, I felt like my heart dropped to the ground. He was really infront of my eyes. After all this time, we apart from each other, tonight was finally we could reunite. I wanted to run and hug him for my dear life but my legs didn't let me. I didn't know why they turned to tremble.

He looks gorgeous like always even in the night. His white shirt was tucked in his black jeans, and his brown coat was hung loose over his body. But, in this hours, why he wear shade that cover his beautiful eyes?

The girls and him stood up when I made way towards them. Jimin took step towards me and we finally confronted each other. I could not control my smiling but seeing the way he softly smile, I could feel there was something happen on him. Not forgetting to how flush his face and his tip of his ears.

Jimin's small hands cupped my head and kissed my forehead. As our face got a little brushed against each other, I felt that his skin was overlay with dried tears. Or I just over thinking?

"Hey." His voiced out and that I confirm, he was unwell as his voice was a little crack but he tried to hide it.

"Are you going to stay here tonight?" I asked him and took his hands in mine. His hands were small yet still big compared to mine. "Can I?" He asked me back and I drew my gaze over Jimin's shoulder, searching for Bora. As Bora nodded her head, giving permission, I thanked her."I will bring him to my room."

***

As Jimin closed the door behind him, I turned towards the latter. With the left courage in me, I reached out my hands to take off his shade over his nose bridge.

Only god know how my heart shattered seeing his eyes were teary and red. His button nose also in the same shade of pink. My intention saying he cried before was not wrong. I put the shade om the night stand and caressed his cheeks. "What happened?" I asked softly. Jimin held my hands, so did my gaze. His watery eyes were trembling. And his lips too as he started to open up the story.