sweet night

Taehyung stirred in his sleep whenever he felt a gentle brush against his tip of nose. His closed eyes tightly clenched, trying to ignore whatever brushed his nose. As he ignored it, he felt warmth breath fanning his face. Lines were forming on his forehead. He didn't want to wake up yet.

     "Baby wake up."

     Taehyung recognised the sweet voice. How come he would forget it. He would never. A hand placed against his left cheek. Then, a thumb caressed his forehead, over his eyelid and his cheekbone. Taehyung finally  awoke but he remained to keep his eyes closed. The touch, he missed so much. The voice, he was longing it for so long. He scared, if he opened his eyes, his sweet night would end.

    "I'm not leaving you." The voice said, as if the voicer could read his mind. With that, his eyes slowly fluttered open only got greeting with the face of woman he loved with his dear life. Eyes were sparkling, face was glowing and smile was shining. She rose up her brows, tilted her head a little as her long black hair swifted to another side swiftly. Her soft hand was still against his bread cheek.

     "Good morning baby." She leaned in for a quick kiss on his tip of nose. Taehyung knew he was dreaming. Taehyung knew he was still sleeping in his world. And Taehyung knew exactly, this sweet night dream would end anytime sooner. Because this was not his first time happened on him.

     "You are not going to say anything?" She asked, slightly pouted her pink lips. Her face and his were an inch apart. He could felt her breath on his skin so did her. Taehyung's eyes didn't blink when their eyes contacted. Both were drown in their deep stared. Taehyung had nothing to say. He always lost his word when he saw Jungna was sitting with him, waking him up with a smily face, kissing his face to wake him up. He could not thank enough for experience this.

    Eventhough this was not permenant, eventhough this was temporary, he prayed to God, please let him enjoyed his sweet night with her.

     Taehyung brought up his hand to her face which Jungna instantly melt against his warmth hand. He caressed her cheek, feeling her soft and flawless skin under his touch. Jungna never dropped her smile down ever since she let her eyes fall on sleepy Taehyung just now.

    "You promise to bring me to the greeny field. You better be the man with his word, Tae." She said, cutely frowning. In his eyes, in his dream, Jungna was looking far from ill or sick. She was healthy and alive. Everything about her, screaming she was fine and didn't know what the meaning of feeling sick. She looked more healthy than Taehyung himself.

     "Then,let's get dress." After so long he let Jungna talked, he finally spoke up. Taehyung playfully pinched her cheek which Jungna swated his hand away. "That's hurt okay." She whinned.

     "Yeah? Let me take a look." He grabbed her neck gently towards his face and gave a peak on her cheek. Jungna giggled. "You're cheesy." She said, wrapping her arms around Taehyung's neck and dove her face against his nape. "I love you Tae."

     "I love you more than you can imagine." Taehyung said softly. His hand stroke Jungna's hair as his other hand around her waist, putting her close to his laid body. Jungna leaned backward, looking at Taehyung. "Yeah?"

     "Yeah." He smiled before they leaned towards each other for a deep loving kiss.

___

     Hand in hand while walking over the greeny field. They were the only person on the field. It was serene and picturesque. He loved this place just like Jungna loved it. In Taehyung's world, this place might be exist but it must not be serene like this. The air, the surrounding, were refreshing in their own way. Taehyung always found himself was free from problems when he stepped in this field.