7

"Cannot you buy something new?" Yeri said as she looked in my shopping bag as she pulled out my new blue colour sweatshirt afterwards.

"Damn girl. This what we call new okay. Can't you see I buy a new colour instead of black?" I showed her my tons of black hoodies,black sweatshirts,black shirts that hung in the closet with the door opened from my seat by my bed.

From the corner of my eyes I could see the others shook their head and some of them,massaged their forehead.

What?This what we call new right?New colour.

All of them were in the room of mine.After got the text from Jimin oppa,with those excitement,I directly called them.Bora,I called her.As I told her everything and she told every of them,they agreed to dress me up for my so called date with my brother.

"Hey~Jimin oppa loves when I wear sweatshirt okay." I flipped my dark hair which accidently whipped Hyerim's face at behind.Remembered she at my back,I immedietly apologised to her and being herself,her glares were most powerful weapon.

"I'm not going to do your hair,dude."

"Come on,Hyerim..Don't do this to me.Are not you pity me?I just can meet my brother once in a year?or perhaps once in two,three years?" I blinked my eyes continuously until she let out a deep groan.

"Guys,can you let me say no to her?" Internally,I shouted victoriously to myself.None of them can say no to me.My cuteness somehow,their biggest weakness.

"Can you ever say no to Jimin neither?No right?So does his sister when she did aegyo." Jihye said from the corner of the room,more specific place, she was leaning herself against my closet.

I winked at her and she returned mine with the same wink.

"Anyways Jungnaㅡ" Yeri started to speak again but I butt in immedietly. "I'm meeting him,having date with my brother not having date with a guy,man." I playfully fist bump her arm and yeah,she rolled her eyes and sat on my side by the bed.

"At least wear something impress him,idiot.Like you said,you can only meet him once in a year?two years?three?" Yeri continued her blabbered.By the other hand,Bora shook her head and made her way closer to us since she was the farthest one among us.She had been observing us from the door since begun.

"Alright girls.Listen here.Perhaps,she haz not enough time already.Let just let her wears whatever she want,and do what ever she asks us to do?" Bora said and me from the bed, dramatically hugged her and patted her back.

"You're the best Bora."

"Only Bora is the best for her."Hae eun from other side in my room, sarcastically said.

"Nah~Ofcourse the all of you idiotose." There we have a big group hug.

"Now,go to shower and we can help you dress up,maknae." Hae eun smacked my bum playfully,shooed me out to shower.Just before I could enter the bathroom,my phone ding.Someone was sending me a message.

The others were still in my room,chit chating,while me with my towel hung over my shoulder was hurried to snatch my phone and looked over the sender.

Once I saw the sender,and read the text,only god knows how crash my world be already.Tear in no time built up in my eyes,forming water glass,shielding my iris.

Jiminie oppa💜

I'm sorry to tell you this.
But,dance practise is coming tonight.So,I cannot make it. I'm sorry.Let's set another date okay?

°°°

"Jungna at least come out and eat. Hyerim and Hae eun make your favourite food.Are not you pity them?" Jihye knocked the door that I locked it for hours already.

"Just leave it there.I will eat later but not now.I'm not hungry neither." I pulled the blanket over me,covered whole of my body.

Tear still rolled over my face non stop and I have no ideas how to stop it.This was so freaking sad and heart broken.

I had prepared everything to meet him yet he simply said,I cannot make it.

Is it dance practise is more important to him rather than his sister?

"Maknae,I want you to know.Jimin is a super world wide star now. His life is busy and you know that.But you can see,he has effort to meet you after all.Just time is not allow you two okay?Don't blame him neither nor yourself,Jungna." Bora softly said but I just deafing my ears. I didn't want to hear anything neither accept the truth.

I just could not this time.

"Why you do this to m-me." Just then,my phone was ringing on the night stand.Feeling tired to take it,I just let it be but more it rang more irritated my ear would be.Thus,I forced myself to snatch it from the night stand.

Without look at the caller neither wipe the tears,I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Princess,I'm sorry." The soft voice over the line made me broken even more in tears.My hold around the phone get tighter as I held the sobbing inside.

"I hate you Park Jimin."

***

Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank you for read and for those who vote.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕