36

"Jungna!Taehyung is here!" I heard Areum shouted from the living room whilst I was in the kitchen, preparing for the last touch of picnic basket. "Alright!I'm on my way!" I shouted back and put two glasses in the basket as Hyerim gave it to me.

"Now,go. Enjoy your day!Don't think about your dozen works in the office kay?" Hyerim patted my shoulder and I smiled. We hugged before I left the house after bid each other good bye. "Anyways,Hyerim. Thank you for helping!" I waved my hand and she smily waved back with small nods of her head.

As I closed the door and finished up wearing my shoes, I got a welcome by a big bear hug."At least let me put the basket down first Tae." I said, hearing him giggles. He immediately took the basket from my grip and put it on the ground.

He scooped me instantly in his arms, spinning me around. His excited smile was displaying on his face.

"I miss you so much!" He attacked me with dozen of smooches on my face which I found them tickles. " Tae enough." I put my hand on his face, stopping him. He eventually took my hand in his and put it down to my side.

"You don't miss me?" He pouted, acting all baby. His baby side jumped out despite how he wear in a hot daddy out fit yet still suit with our picnic concept. His gucci shirt, tucked in with the pair of black trouser,like he used to wear.

I laced our hand togeher, and made my other hand hung over his neck, tilted my head a little to admire how beautiful this guy before my eyes was.

"I fucking miss you idiot." Taehyung laughed listened to my remark. He pulled me closer to his body before colided our lips together.

***

Under the shady tree we sat, in the greeny field woth soft wind sweeping through our skin, which drove us to be in another world because of the peacefulness.

Taehyung was landing on the mat with his head on my laps. Meanwhile me, looking everywhere, enjoying the picturesque scenery. It was greeny yet breathtaking. There were so many shady tree on the other side, also there were so many colourful flowers on the another side of the field too.

My hand didn't stop caressing Taehyung soft hair with my fingers. From raking his slick black hair, to playing with his bangs ovet his forehead. He was playing with his phone but not feeling bothered woth my touches on his forehead that almost touched his eyes.

"Tae." He put down the phone and paid his attention towards me. His dark eyes were on me, as I continued to caress his hair. "Can I ask you some favour?" I asked and he smiled genuinely.

"Sure what is it?"

"As if the destiny jealous of us, making me and you apart forever-" there I noticed how deep frown drawn on his face turned but he said nothing.

"Just promise me to take care of yourself. Don't even dare to do something stupid. I know you maybe didn't do that and I just worried mich but just promise me you will take care of yourself,hurm?"

"Baby-" I pecked his lips,cut his words before he could continue. I shook my head as this was my time to speak.

"If you finally find another girl, take care of her like you take care of me. If I become the obstacle for you to reach your happiness with her, just forget me." There he sat up straight infront of me. He took my hands in his and kissed my knuckles softly.

"You're the first one that make my heart beaten fast for. Forgeting you will be horibbaly hard for me. I cannot promise you to forget you but I promise you, I will take care of myself like you asked. Okay?"

I nodded my head as he caressed my face. My eyes instntly closed by his skin grazed mine. His warmth touch never failed kept my heart in peace. I would be miss his touch later,once the time called me first.

"Look after Jimin too." I said, opening my eyes slowly, meeting his sparkling eyes which already on me. He didn't said anything but managed to nod his head.

"Everything for you my princess. Everything for one I love. So stop crying." He wiped my tear which I had no idea when they made their way on my cheeks. Taehyung pulled me into a hug,resting my head against his chest, listened to his calm heartbeat.

"I love you so much Jungna. So so so much."

***

Taehyung pov

Some knocks could hear against the door. As I shouted for come in, there was Jimin with his phone in his hand. His eyes meet mine sooner he stepped in my room.

I became restless when I was alone with Jimin these days. I knew, that probably because me and Jungna. I still didn't know how to tell Jimin about two of us. Jimin might be far from anger but he could be one too. So I didn't know.

Everyone who knows Jimin would say, he is the scariest one when he mad. Being the one who the closest with him, I didn't want to risk everything.

However it is, I need to find way how to tell this man infront of me.

"Dinner is ready. Now, stop working and let's eat." He smiled. His smile remind me of Jungna. I nodded my head as agreement. As he about to leave, I stopped him making he turned towards me once again.

"Remember the day you talk to me about your sister?" I asked him. instead of having frown or worried expression on his face, it was a bright happiness smile.

Something up?

"Why with that?" He asked again, showing me his interest to talk about this topic.

"Do you already meet her?" I asked him and he shook his head. A deep sigh left his plump lips and his body leaned against my work desk.

"Not yet but I told her, we're going to meet when both of us are free." He smiled.

"Sound great. You know Jimin,  you can talk about it to Pd-nim. He can give you some days off. So-"

"No Tae. We already got so many days off already. And it seem unfair if I got another days off. Plus we also will start practising. I cannot risk it" he said and I twriled on the chair to face him.

"Jimin, when it comes to family,just talk to Pd-nim about this. I'm sure he will let you get it. It doesn't matter much for us if you get some days off or not. We didn't have any event or comeback either this sooner. So, its mean we are still free. Just go with your sister.This is about her that you're longing to meet after all."

"You think so?" He pouted his lips up, thinking.

"Yes Jimin. Just go with your sister. When you still have time before it turns late."

End Taehyung's pov

***