45

"No plan today?" I heard Mom asked from somewhere. Jimin and I immediately turned over, to look at her. She was in her brown coat, the formal attire for working. Seem she was ready to leave for work with Dad.

Instead of answering her question, I looked on my brother,who was sitting beside me in the couch. Since this vacation I called, was on him so he might had the answer for her question.

Jimin softly smileband shook his head. "Nope. Not yet. We walked much already these days so I planned to stay inside today with Jungna." He smiled whilst nodded. Me too, smiling, mirrored his. Mom just nodded her head with a small smile whilst fixated her coat.

She might be noticed that her kids were not in a busy mood of getting ready for leaving for some places like we used to be days ago. Past days, once Jimin made up some plan for going somewhere, both of us were already getting ready since the early morning after breakfast. Such as like; ironing out shirt or get shower or anything similar like that.

Inspite today, we just chilled out in the living room, leaning against each other on the couch with our hand were holding our device.

"Since you two are home, look after the house. We will be home perhaps after work hour end. Okay?" Dad said, smiling as he slowly snaked his arm around Mom's small waist. We both just nodded our head before rushed towards the two of them for giving  a goodbye kiss and a good bye hug.

"No fight." Mom said and kissed Jimin on the forehead before she did the same on me.

"We are not kids anymore omma." Jimin pouted his lips, turning to hug our Dad.

"Still my kids." Mom said, patting her eldest son's hair. I looked up to see my Dad's reaction since I was in his arms, after he gave a hug for my brother. He just shook his head and whispered things in my ear.

"Sometime, you will seem older than your brother." That made me giggled.

***

None of us were moving from the living room. We were still in the same couch but different position. Jimin was sitting while I laid on the couch, with his laps be my pillow.

We were not doing anything since our parents left. Neither him nor me had idea for today as well. But I was fine with it as long as I am with him. Jimin was not complaint either as far as we stayed in the house. We just enjoying each other company.

My phone ding, took my attention. Since I was already held my phone in my hand, I directly went towards the notification section. There was a single noti from twitter. A squeal left my lips in excitement. Of course it took Jimin's attention instantly.

I felt his eyes on me but I ignored that.I was just so happy seeing Jungkook was finally update for only god knows how many years,days, hours and seconds he was disappearing from this bird app. My legs were wriggling even kicking the air. My hands were clutching tight the device as I held it against my chest.

"No wonder, Jungkook just twt." Jimin beamed, making me looked up on him. He had his plump lips drew a smirk and wriggling brows.

I knew I am excited as heck but I'm not leaving his laps;my pillow.

"What with that wriggle brows brother? But nah~ MY BABY FINALLY TWEET AFTER YEARS!!" I screamed and hugged him tight as my face dove against his muscle stomach and my arms wrapped tight aroind his small waist. Gosh, my brother was more ideal than I am.

Jimin tsked and that stopping me from fangirling. I broke the hug, landed my head on his laps again and glared sharply towards his way.

"That's not the way you act when your sister is fangirling over her fav baby." I narrowed my eyes, scaring him. And surely that didn't scare him at all. Instead he laughed.

"Stop that drama sister. Jungkook did tweet two days ago." He said, flicking my forehead made me flinched by the pain. I pouted and rolled my eyes. He was true after all. Jungkook did post in twitter two days ago which not so long ago. But still, that was what a fan felt when they didn't see their baby in a day.

Right?

"Jungna?" He called me and I didn't argued back as I looked up at him. Hos eyes went down on me, forming a smile.

"Do you really love Jungkook that much?" He suddenly asked, snatching my breath away.I knew what he was planning to ask me after this of I didn't react fast. Quickly I sat up, leaving my his lap pillow, I faced him with my sitting in folded legs.

"If you want to ask me the same question again just like you did when you found out about me and Taehyung, I'm not going to answer it. My answer will remain the same." It stopped Jimin from talking. He sighed and gave his eyes on my way again.

"Taehyung is my everything, oppa. He is my world. Of course after you, appa and omma. But you get what I said right? Taehyung is a sweet guy, adorable, loyal, caring and every of his part, you know him. And more it could be more than that also you do know him. Yet, you are still doubting him. Oppa please~" I reached out his hands held them and slightly shook them just hoping it could brought him to the reality that I was Taehyung's not Jungkook's.

"I still remember the eyes you gave me when you see Jungkook from afar." He said, reminded me the very first day when we fetched him at the Busan station as he was coming home with Jungkook from Seoul.

"I remember the way you smile, when Jungkook started smiling widely when he was talking."

"I also remember, the day you cry over him because he was sick."

"Not forgetting to how you swear yourself for not falling to someone else but Jungkook."

I left silence,listened to him. Everything that left his mouth were truth. I cried because of him,smile because of him and everything because of him. What did I do without him. Even himself also could be the reason, behind my struggle to keep living. But that was before I developed feeling for Taehyung.

"Oppa-"

"I'm not doubting Taehyung at all. I still could not believe that he finally able to open the locked heart of yours. You love Jungkook for years. Even omma and appa are happy for you and Jungkook. They already planned where and how to make your wedding perfect for the day. It does not like omma and appa didn't like Taehyung but you know, they know that your heart just for Jungkook and Jungkook only. Who didn't find it odd when you're suddenly in relationship with Taehyung who you barely talk about."

I breathed out, biting my lower lips. I had no courage to look up on him but I still chinned up to look at him.

"Why you do that?" He asked and I just pursed my lips, forming a smile.

"I cannot wait any longer. I just give myself a chance to fall in love before everything turn out late." I said, feeling the tear started to well up in my eyes. I almost spill out the truth.

Jimin's face wrinkled as he was frowing.

"What do you mean by that?" He sounded worried. His hand tugged my hands tightly, waiting for my answer. I didn't kmow what I should do neither what I should said. Hence, I pulled him for a hug. Wrapping my arms around his neck with my face dove against it. Jimin was surprise but his arms were gliding to wrapped around my body.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. But I could not. I could not make him cry. I could not endure to see him broke down. But, things happend another way around.

Sniffles started echoed in the living room. Sobs came after. Without I knew my body was bouncing against him as I cried hard.

"Jungna-"

"Don't leave me please. I'm scared." That was the onky thing I could say between my hard sobbing.

***

Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap 🌟
And comment ;)