21

My eyes were heavy but my heart was even more heavier. I closed my eyes for a moment as I turned to another side and I opened my eyes back again. The bright sky greeted my sight and the sunlight outside that brightened up my dull room.

My heart was aching with mixture emotions. I balled my hand into a fist and hisses instantly when I realised there was a needle attached in my skin. A deep heavy breath left my lips.

I laid back on my back, stared blankly onto the white ceiling above me. Listening to heart machine beeping according my heart beaten as the background, making tear welled up in my eyes.

Until my attention got distracted with my door room opening.

"Ms Park?" I weakly smiled as I looked on her way. She was looking so worried since the day I was warded in this hospital.

"Hey. Have you packed up everything?" I asked softly with my eyes trailed onto the familiar luggage and another bag that she dragged along with her inside my wardroom. They were mine and she was nodding my head.

She placed the bags also the luggage near the provide cupboard in this room by the corner. Later on, she made her way to sit on my side. Her hands directly caught mine and held it tightly. It was surprising me but her tears that suddenly rolled over her flawless face faded the surprises away.

"Let me stay here with you." She pleaded with watery eyes but I shook my head making her to lower her head.

"Company needs you when I'm not around. I'm okay with my own trust me, Myung wa." Nevertheless, it didn't convinced her much.

"Ms Park-"

"I will be back as soon as I can. So no need to worry. Remember what the doctor said?" She nodded her head. "He said that, there was nothing to worry. It just because you exposed to dust a lot nothing much and you lack of water." She spoke in whisper which I nodded my head.

Deep in my heart, I felt relieve. Seem the doctor said as he told.

"See, there was nothing to worry about. So, go back with the others. Don't worry about me neither our project here. We have been discuss everything right? Every reports will send directly to company. Neither you nor me, will not to be worry about it." I smiled and she with heavy heart nodded her head.

"Anyways, before you go back. May I ask you some favour?" She looked up on mem with her eyes straight stared inside my soul.

"Don't tell anyone about this. I just don't want to make people worry especially my family. My father the most. Can you?"

"As you wish, Ms Park." She said with a warm smile and later on we shared our last hug before she went back to Seoul with others.

°°°

Jimin POV

I went inside her room and looked around me. There was nothing different much since the last time I saw this room of hers.

It was neat and clean. Everything was on it places.

My heart was churning when I realised her sweet baby smell was not lingered in this room's atmosphere anymore. I closed my eyes for a little second and walked further inside this blue decoration room.

Till I reached her desk, I stopped there.

The old picture where she and I were standing with wave at behind as the back ground landscape. That was at the beach for long time ago. I lifted up the frame and caressed the glass over her face.

A sad smile sketched on my lips with such a sudden memory of her came to BigHit building for the first ever replayed in my mind.

"So, you have been in Seoul since then sister."

Deep in my heart instead of feeling anger, it was guilty and regret when the news she moved to Seoul for months already reached my ears from my parents.

"We thought she already told you she moved to Seoul. She insist for us to tell you about the moving. She said, she would tell you by her own. Since they months already, I thought she did tell you." My father said, leaving me speechless on my seat.

On the first place when I heard it, I was feeling betrayed but more the information absorbed in my mind, processed it wisely, knocking my sense, there was no reason for me to feel that way.

I made her to take this way. Hiding the truth instead telling me. Perhaps she scared if she got scold like I did on that day. Hence guilty and regret evolved me whole.

I pressed the frame against my chest and my head lowered by its own accord.

"I should not say anything harsh to you on the first day you meet me, sister. I'm sorry."

A little thing I know, it get harder to meet her through this time passing by. If I treat her better since start, it will not hard to meet her like this.

End Jimin POV

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who vote.Do leave comment too.Feel free to share this with your friends.

Thank you💕