48

Taehyung pov

I messed up my hair, paced front and back, ran my hand over my wet face all over again and again. I just felt my world had collasp ajd nothing I could do to bring it back like before. I wanted to scream as loud as I could and cry my heart out.

"Taehyung, please take a deep breath first. Okay?" Jin hyung reassured once he saw me sprinted out from living room towards my bedroom. All the members were trailing behind me till my room.

"Taehyung-" every of them had their words out from their lips to comfort me but I deafened my ears from all of it. I could not able to process everything they said at this moment. My brain came halt and could not functioning properly. What had in my mind just I wanted to I wanted to bawl my eyes out and running all my way here to go to Busan.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!PLEASE LISTEN TO US THIS TIME. OKAY?!" Yoongi hyung bursted out, stopping me from stuffing my stuffs in my luggage.I pushed my inner cjeek and turned towards all of them.

They had worried looks on each of their face that I could read ot easily. Even Yoongi hyung who just burst in anger a few second ago had the concern looks on his face.

"Taehyung hyung, please." Jungkook voiced out.

"Jungna is fucking running to red zone and you ask me to relax, stay still and take a deep breath? Are guys crazy ot what?! MY GIRLFRIEND NEEDS ME RIGHT NOW!!"

I wanted to speak more but as the tears slipped from my eyes again, I lost all my words. From a bead to another bead. My clear vision had slowly turned blurry caused the tears covered up all my iris. Even my knees that stood stronger was grew weakened and gave up to support me, making me fall on the floor.

The members rushed over and gather around me to comfort me. Sobs and cries that came out from my lips echoed in my room being the background music. Nothing could hear other than that.

"Taehyung, I know it hurts and hard to take it whole. But please, if you do thing like you please without thinking it first, nothing will end well. Jungna has Jimin right now. And she also under doctor's care. So everything will be fine so far. Alright?" Namjoon hyung softly convinced me with his hand patted me on my shoulder.

"I-I am s-scared hyung. Wh-what if I cannot make it to J-Jungna. What if everything t-turns late. What if u-unexpected thing happen. What if -" my words got cut off by Hoseok hyung in the middle of sentence.

"Stop with what if Taehyung ah. Like Namjoon said, she's right now under doctor's care so nothing bad about it. If thing getting worse, Jimin will immediately call us. Tell us the current situation, right?"

I could not responce to him. He was telling the truth but a little thing they didn't know, thing already gotten really worse than they could imagine. I could not argue with them when they knew nothing about the truth.

"Okay,listen up. Right now, let's pack our stuff and head to Busan. Jimin must be needs our support too. And Taehyung needs to see Jungna too. So, let's get ready.Hurm?" Upon Jin hyung's remark, I chinned up to look at the eldest. He displayed me a warmth smile as he reached his back hand to wipe my tear away from my face.

"Jimin is not here to wipe your tear so I will do on hia behalf. Both of you must need each other right now. So, please hang in there till we arrive there okay?" Jin hyung said softly which instantly I gave him a big hug amd at last, the other members joined this hug too.

End Taehyung pov

***

As I gained my conscious, the warmth of sunlight over my skin made me slowly groaned. I opened my eyes and took a glance around me. The beeping sound could hear as background. The white ceiling over me was being my great view. As I tutned to my left, there was a huge glass window, represented the outside world.

I was in the hospital.

"You awake Ms Park." I heard a gentle voice from my other side.I turned towards the direction weakly and there was a tall man in a white coat which obviously a doctor that incharge to take care of me. He had a file clip on his hold and a pen between his fingers.

"Doctor." I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Worse." I answered with a smile. A simple word from me made him giggled. It just short moment of it when it came to a serious talk after that. He took a seat on a chair beside me while took a deep breath. I knew what was coming.

"You're not telling anyone right doctor?" I asked him, feeling uneasy in my heart. Whenever he shook his head as the answer, I heaved a sigh of relieve.

"Your brother is so worried when you got here. I don't think he knows your illness by the way he looks so restless. He even came up to ask me what happen to you."

"Thank you so much for hiding it. I didn't know what will happen if he know about this." I said.

"It's nothing much Miss. But until when you want to hide it from him and your family? You know the truth will reveal soon right? If you keep it longer, I am scared if everything turn late and you regret everything. Do you get what I mean,Miss?" He added.

I slowly drew a weak smile while my lips started to quiver.

"I know. I plan to tell them as soon as well maybe. So, don't worry about it. Just don't tell them anything until I tell them first. Please doctor." I reassured him. He seem he wanted to against it but he let it slide. His looks was similar how Dr Kim looks at me when I was under his care. Talking about Dr Kim, I just realised I needed to inform him about this immediately.

"Thank you so much doctor. And can I ask yoy a favour?Do you know Dr Kim from Daegu? Can you call him for me? He is my personal doctor since then. He asked me to call him if things happen. So if he ask for me to be under his care,can I have him to incharge of me?"

"As long as you get treat inder this hospital it will be fine. I will call him for you." He smiled softly and I could not say a words how thankful I am right this moment.

"Thank you so much doctor. Thank you."

***
Thank you❤
Don't forget to tap the🌟
And comment :)