23

"I'm hundered percent sure, Jiminie knows nothing about this, doesn't he? If you follow what I say, I will follow what you say." He said and I snickered, looking away.

"You don't want it right?Don't you? It simple..just follow the instruction-"

"Go ahead. Call Jimin oppa now. Tell him everything. Tell what you know. Tell him. I don't fucking care. But if you really care about his well being, if you have the same thought as I am, if you are in the same shoes like myself, you will do the same thing like what I'm doing now." I cut his words directly.

"I could say, you know Jimin oppa more than I do. We apart in the early of teen where as I was about to know more about world. Where I was about to start understand my surrounding and knowing my brother more but it different. Unlike you,you are staying with him, going to school with him, have night talks with him. Which absolutely, you know him more than his sister does."

"So you must be known how much effort Jiminie oppa put to be what he is right now? And you also know how his personality well. He is a person who willingly to give his shoulder for people to lean on. He is a type who will do anything to his loved ones. Jiminie oppa almost got kicked for tenth time before he became what he is right now. Being himself, the one who care about people, do you think if you're telling him that his sister is in jospital having a cronic illness will not stoping his career than call him."

"What you say Kim Taehyung? You know how my brother is. Do you really think that he will not stop everything what he started to be what he is now? I'm the only sister he has, for god sake, Taehyung. If he will stop everything, if he leaves everything behind just because he knows that his sister has a fucking cronic illness, I will be the worst sister. Who crashing her brother's hardship to be an idol for years. Jimin will stop everything if he knows."

Taehyung left silent and slowly looked away, out of the window.

"Why are you quiet now? If you think telling Jimin will not make him just like I said, go and call him. Tell him everything. Or you want me to call him for you?" I said as I took my phone by the cabinet and searched for my brother contact.

"Here call him. Go on" I handed my phone towards him which he sided glanced towards it where at last he didn't even take the phone from my hand instead,he held my hand.

"Okay, fine. Okay..But..if you're not doing chemo is just same like you're killing yourself. Atleast if you're doing it, it can longer-" he paused, might be seached for a right words with his eyes locked my now teary eyes. He seem like he searched the words through the eyes of mine.

I shook my head and weakly smiled.

"Longer what? My left over alive days?" I rose my brows and let out not hearty chukkle."I'm 3rd stage lung cancer, Kim Taehyung. I will die soon no matter what. Stop trying to persuade me,I'm not going to do it. The thing is spreading all over my body. And everything is too late."

"Nothing is late when you still have time,Jungna. Jiminie is my friend, and as a friend or more like brother, I want him to be happy. If helping him by brightened up his sister's life can make him happier,than I will do it. He will be a happiest person in the world if he knows you're trying hard to save your life when you still have chance. And, he absoluetly will not happy if he knows that his sister doesn't do the chemo when she still has chance to do it. If he knows, he will tell you to do like what had I told you."

"If you're talking about death, I could say I can die by right now,or a moment later. Doctor is not god,Jungna. They just can predict. But none of it can be true.Okay? Nonetheless, everyone will also die in at last. Just in different situation. If you die when you're trying to make everything better for your life, it is better than staying here and do nothing that lead the cancer eating you inside which just same as you're killing yourself."

"You're the one who dig your own grave when you can still walk on the ground."
He softly smiled and gently tugged my hand in his hold. I breathed out a shaky breath and looked away,avoiding his intimidate yet determine gaze.

Tear rolled on my cheek in no time. I was out to realise it not until Taehyung caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"If you do the chemo. I will not telling Jimin about this. Unless you want me to do that. You know that you have my words right?" He smiled.

***
Thank you for read and for those who vote! Don't forget to leave comments too!

I'm sorry for always in hiatus but my current semester really put in out of my comfort zone. I'm sorry again. It so heart breaking for cannot update usually like before. I'm sorry. I hope all of you can understand the situation I'm in. However, I will try to be here sometimes.

Thank you💟