55

Taehyung pov

In the middle of my deep sleeping time, I was awaken with a violent shaking. As much as I wanted to sleep more, adventure my dream more further, I opened my eyes with a slight groan. As I opened my eyes, I just got greeted by a panic Jungkook. His doe eyes were already big naturally but this time, they were bigger as if he just saw a ghost.

His forehead had the stress lines, his bed hair was mess and I really could say he was terror on something. But I could not tell on what had made him being all panic in the early of the morning. My drowsy eyes were still heavy to open until they caught all syllables that came out from Jungkook lips.

Jungna is gone.

That what he said. That what I saw his mouth muttered. That was the time my heart about to explode. From the sofa at the end of the room I sat, I abruptly be on my feet, strided towards her now empty bed.

"Sh-she might left for some air." I said, trying to calm the panic Jungkook so did myself. He seem restless more than I did. And that made me thought, who was her boyfriend actually.I directly shook the thoughts away. It's not the time to pick up on Jungkook. It's time to think about something make sense in this situation.

"If she left for some air, why shee nees to pull her IV out?" Jungkook asked. I looked over the IV pole by her bed. The pipe hung free over the bed handle. Now, I felt more restless. My hand found it's way on my hair and frustratedly messed it. I paced up front and back, tried to think something.

"How about Jimin?" I asked. Jungkook immediately took out his phone and called the elder. There was a spark of hope blooming in my heart, as I hesrs the beep beep sound from Jungkook phone. I was watching him with my foot non-stop tapping the white tile floor. My teeth were grazing painfuly on my lower lips. I swear if I kept doing it, the cut would form soon. In spite, did I care? I don't.

Jungkook's face scrunched up and followed with a groan. It's not a good sign I assumed. "His phone is off." Jungkook retorted. The hope inside me crashed down. I let out a deep groan, tightly pulled out my hair. I felt like I wanted to cry. The tear was forming already. I was lost of ideas where she should be going. I reminded myself that she would be fine since Jimin with her. Jimin would never left his sister behind after all. But at least, didn't he need to tell any of us that they were leaving?But out of time, why before the dawn? Why in the early of the morning?

"What's wrong here?" There was the voice I wanted to hear at this moment. Both of us, Jungkook and I with still messy bed frustrated hair looked up to my father. As I wanted to open my mouth, Park couple did came too. They weren't liying when they said they would come back at the hospital in the early morning, they really did. But still, Jungna and Jimin were the earliest.

"Where's Jungna?" The question asked by Mrs Park as she steped inside her daughter's room but only found out an empty bed. Her eyes looked up on me and exchanged to Jungkook nefore looked towards my father and her husband. Terrified roled her expression and worridness control her feelings. The bag strap in her hold automatically slipped off, scatered all cloth with I assumed Jimin's on the floor.

"Tae-"

"Jungkook woke up and found Jungna and Jimin no where to be seen, appa. It's sill early in the morning and we both were still sleeping." I butt in before my father words could got furthur. Both parents heaved a shaky breath.