56

Author pov

It been five years after Jungna's death. Also five years Jimin seemed not himself at all. The one who used to smile alot, laughing a lot, give advices and showers love alot, was nowhere to be seen. Jimin was not the past Jimin. He was different now. Even it been years, Jimin somehow would found himself sitting on the bed, and looked up to the outside world.

He didn't talk alot either. Neither laughing on small jokes when Jin created. His changes behaviour had caught everyone attention and ofcourse his fans too. But, they was leaving speechless when they knew the news. Which were about Jimin lost his sister and Taehyung had been dating her for quite long. The two news had been the hit topic between netizen in a little bit longer period. Inspite Jimin never spent his time to know what people reaction on it.

But little did he knew, there was no bad comment on the news. No throwing hate or bad comment about any of the news. And it enough for Jimin. He did thankful for that.

_

Min Healthcare Specialist Centre

"Isn't BTS Jimin? What he's doing here? Does he sick? Aigoo, his fans must worried so much if they find out." A middle age woman in 40-ies said when she saw Park Jimin was talking with some patients at the waiting area.

"No, he's not. He uses to come here times already. Perhaps once every month or twice a year if his schedule get in his way." Said her friend on her side. The two friends were having their eyes on Park Jimin without bother to look away.

"But why?" The first one asked.

"You don't know? This specialat was named after him.Min, Jimin." Her friend explained. The first woman could not help but amazed with the fact she just knew. She somehow could not believe on herself as she was been in this hospital quite long but still had no knowledge about the specialist was named after BTS JIMIN.

"So this specialist is his?" She asked her friend and only got head shakes from her peer.

"Then? His fans? Gosh, their fans are so unbeliveble amazing-"

"Not them too. It's my sister."

Out of nowhere, Jimin was already standing behind them. The two women playfully hit the youngman who almost got them heart attack.Seeing the two shock with his presence, he giggled.

"I'm sorry for surprising you. But it true, it my sister idea to name this specialist after me. This building too, she made herself. It's amazing right?" He could not hide the feeling of proudness when he talked about his amazing sister.

"But, she's not here to see her work finish. God loves her more." Jimin said. His eyes saddened as the memory of his sister died on his back was drifting in his mind. But he immediately shook the thoughts away and focused towards the two women in front of his eyes. Who he assumed they were the patient here too.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's okay. Don't be. Things happened." He smiled.

The two women who also a mother, knew exactly what the feeling of the young man feel. But they could not say anything about it. Except patting his back and lift up his spirit with their motherly thoughts to make him felt better.

"So, speedy recovery aunties. Jungna is watching us up there. She will sad if you're not getting well. Okay?"

-