37

Taehyung pov

"Tae! Your phone is ringing!" I heard Jimin shouted perhaps from living room. I was in the kitchen, finsihed washing my dirt bowl and utenstils.

"Who is that?" I shouted back, waiting for Jimin's respond but I got nothing. Might be the caller, already hung up before Jimin able gave a look to the name. Without bother to ask Jimin any further, I just wiped my wet hands onto the clean towel nearby.

As the moment I steped inside the living room, there was no one in the room but Jimin. I didn't see any glimps of other members. They were perhaps in their rooms already since we just done with our dinner just now.

Mentioning Jimin, he was standing still in the middle of the room with faint noise of television as the background. He seem like a mannequin as he was not moving. I took a slight glance at him and took a remote control to turn off the television since no one watch it.

"Jimin?" I called him, putting the television control at the centre of coffee desk. Jimin turned towards me. Surprisingly, with my phone in his hand. I looked up at him and changed my gaze to my phone. His fingers firmly held the phone as if his life depended on it.

"Who's calling just now? Do you able to answer it?" I asked him, handed my hand over to take my phone from his hand but he rose the phone up, showing me the screen. There was a misscalled displayed on the screen and it showed along with his sister's picture.

Now I knew why he suddenly tensed up.

Before any of us could speak, my phone started to ring again. With the same caller, his sister. Park Jungna.

Taking a deep breath, I steped closer towards him and gently took my phone off from his hold. I could sense the atmosphere started to get thick and the ringing sound from my phone made it worst. Hence, I immediately answered the phone after gave Jimin a single glance.

"Taehyung, what take you so long to answer?" Jungna's soft voice sounded through the phone. There was an irritation tone was lacing through her voice."Sorry, I'm in the kitchen. Jungna, I will call you later okay? Just a little moment. I need to finish something."

Jungna not even argue or asking more questions. Upon I said that, we both hung up the phone call in the same time. Shoving the phone in my pants pocket, I looked up on Jimin.

There was no slight happiness in his eyes. Not even a little showed that he was fine about me and his sister. I could say, he might be knew what were happening between me and Jungna even I am not telling him yet. Tonight seem would be a long night.

"Jimin, let me explain." I started and Jimin was silence. He was not even moving neither speaking but his gaze pierced through me like dagger. I noticed how raged his breath turned and his left hand slowly balled into a fist. His jaws were getting tightened even more and his thick brows were furrowed. That not a good sign to be told.

"We are seeing each other more than one month already. I am planing to tell you but I didn't know how. If you mad at me because I am not telling you about me and your sister, you have right to mad at me. I apologise, forgive me, please."

"What are you threating my sister to fall in love with you?" He asked between his gritted teeth. His voice low and firm. Being honest, it gave me goosebump by his deep voice. It sounded not like Jimin at all. "I'm not threating her anything-"

"LIAR!DO YOU KNOW HER HEART BELONGS TO WHO?!" My body flinched by his risen voice. Aside of hearing his loud eerie burst out, I heard a faint door creaking sound. That must be the members but I didn't bother to look at it.

"Jimin-"

"JUNGNA LOVES JUNGKOOK FOR FUCKING FIVE YEARS. SINCE THE FIRST DAY SHE LAID HER EYES ON HIM UNTIL NOW. HOW COME SHE MOVES ON THAT EASY IF THERE NOT A THREAT YOU THREATEN HER. YOU BETTER BEING HONEST KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"For being honest, I confessed to her and she accept. I didn't see it calls as threatening. Jimin why you so against us?"

Jimin scoffed and brushed his hair backward before he shoot me his sharp glares. He used to give the glares to irritated person but not expecting tonight I'm the one for him. I felt horrible.

"Because Jungna didn't love you. Do you know how many guys she rejected because of Jungkook even she knows there might impossible to be Jungkook's someone special but she believes one day she can be one. And now you said both of you in love with each other? It so funny Kim Taehyung!

Not to hurt your feeling but, the guy that only catches Jungna's attention is Jungkook and always Jungkook. She never talks about you the way she talks about Jungkook. Is this the reason why you become so concerened about me and her?" He cocked his brows, challenging.

"Jimin how can you say that to your bestfriend?" I asked,hurtfully whilst Jimin let out a bitter laughs." Don't pull out your bestfriend card Kim Taehyung. I'm not buying it.

You know what, ever since I know Jungna in love with Jungkook, I made a plan to set them up together. It's does not matter either it sooner or later. But seem like you just ruin the plan Taehyung! Just fucking tell me what you threaten her!"

"I tell you I'm not threatening her! You can ask herself if you want to! Just accept the news please?"

"I apart with her in the young age,Taehyung. I cannot have enough time with her even now. Being a brother, I want the best for her. I want to make her happy. Since I'm not with her when she needs someone, when she was feeling left out and got ignored by me..I want to make up about it. I want to pay for everything I did. I want to make her happy. And knowing Jungkook always be the reason behind her smiles, do you really think I will let it slide?

Jungna loves Jungkook dearly. It not easy to make her forget Jungkook. But now you're telling me she in love with you? A guy she knows not so long? That a guy she never had a feeling on before?

Taehyung, my sister, Park Jungna locked her heart just for Jungkook. Knowing she so called in love with you like you said, I scared if she regrets her choice for in love with you. Then, how I suppose to confront you?huh?"

I was left silence only our hard breathing echoed around us until Jin hyung steped between us.

"What's wrong here, Jimin, Taehyung?" He asked, followed behind him were the rest of members. They were having their concerned eyes on us but no one of us open our mouth to speak.

"I heard you mentioned my name for multiple times?Or I misheard it." Jungkook softly yet careful asked me and Jimin. Jimin instantly looked away not bother to answer which at last, Jungkook's question left hung in the air.

"Jimin-" Yoongi hyung called him but Jimin was fast enough to stop the elder from continued.

" I'm going out for awhile." He said, walking towards the door after fetching his coat that hung by the coat hanger stick beside the front door. As he about to step outside, he glanced up on me.

"My sister's happiness is everything to me. If I see a sad face and you're the reason behind it, just forget our friendship." 

End Taehyung Pov

***