24

Taehyung pov

"You want to leave already?" My mother asked when she saw I'm walking towards the kitchen. With a smile on my face, I nodded.

She was smiling too as returned while handed me lunch boxes for me to send it to my father. But, these were two lunch boxes not one like she used to give me. I looked at her in confusion.

"Share one lunch box with the patient that your father asked you to help her. Anyway, does everything going well?" She asked and walking to the sink, washing the left dishes in the sink.

Meanwhile, I took my seat by the chair nearby.

"If Jimin is stubborn, she is the most." I said and mother laughed when listened to it.

"I'm sure she has an exact reason why she dine it. Right?" I smiled and tilted my head a side as I looked towards her.

"She scared if she telling the truth, Jimin will stop his career. You know how Jimin is. There has high chance for him to stay and take care of his sister and forget his career."

"You will do the same as Jimin if you know your sister has face the same thing, Tae." Mother said, ruffled softly my hair and had a seat across mine.

I'm not denying though what mother said. It was true after all. How come a brother would stay in peace when he knows that his sibling in serious illness. Unless they are heartless. Right?

"Nah, go to the hospital now. Your father must wait for you already. And perhaps Jimin's sister too. You have your responsibility on her right now." She patted my shoulder and softly chukled.

"Nae..I'm going." I said and be on my feet. I kissed her in cheeks before I left the house.

"Say hi, to her for me." Mother said and I smily nodded.

___

Before I went straight towards my father's office, I stopped by Jungna's ward. With a cheerful face like I used to have on my face, I entered the ward.

Surprisingly, she was not there but one of the hospital staff that in charge of changing blanket and so on. My heart instantly beated uncontrollably.

She left?

"Ouh, Dr Kim's son. What are you doing here?" She who seem in mid age greeted me as she saw how stunned I was standing by the door with two lunch boxes in my hands.

"Where the patient? I mean, Jungna. Where is she?"

"Calm down young man. She's not leaving. Perhaps your father didn't tell you that she is doing chemo right now." She smiled whilst continued doing her job, setting new bed sheet and new blanket.

Listen to that, only god knows how happy I am now. I could not even control how wider my smile got on my face which made the middle age lady softly giggled looking at my reaction.

"She really do the chemo? Like, really?"

"Yes, Kim Taehyung. You can gobstraight from here and take the elevetor. Chemo room at upper level..same level as your father's office."

With an excited smile, I said."Alright, thank you. I'm going now."

I directly left the room. Taking the elevator all smily and went straight towards the chemotherapy room.

Based on what she said, the chemo room at the same level as my father's room so it would be a little a far or not from his room.

I tightened the hold around the lunch boxes and walked on the hallwah, searching for the exact room. My feet were not stopping even for a second until I saw the signboard showed where the chemo room was.

A smiled became wider when I reached in front of the room. From the glass that attached by the door, I could see Jungna was doing the therapy with a nurse and my father's company.

I wanted to enter but seem like any random person could not be in there simply so, I just had my seat on the chair nearby. Like a lost kid who waited for his mom, I hummed any random songs that drifted in my mind while waited for them to come out.

It didn't take any longer when I heard the door was clicking and my father walked out from the room later on.

"Tae?" I directly be on my feet with smile on my face and bowed towards him.

"Appa, your lunch box." I handed his box and he took it.

"You know that you can wait in my room?" He said. As I about to answer him, Jungna on wheelchair with a nurse helping, was coming out from the room which absolutely stole my gaze.

"That's your friend's sister." Father playfully smacked my shoulder when he silently whispered in my ear. I was shock when he said. I could feel my ears were burning but I just giggled.

My father is something.

"May I?" I asked him with my eyes glanced over Jungna who was still there on the wheel chair.

"Keep her warmth. Don't go too much outside. And, thank you for everything." He said to me which only myself could here the words. I looked at him and smile.

As he patted my shoulder, I walked towards Jungna who was drawing a confusion face but I just ignored it. Instead, I asked the nurse to let me be the one who help her pushing the wheelchair.

"I will let you know for another session, okay Jungna? Have enough rest." Father said and bowed before left and  in the same time, we returned him a bow too.

After he left and the nurse too, Jungna and I were the only one was there infront of the room.

"Are we just planning to stay here or what?" She chinned up, looking at me since I was at her behind. I snickered.

"Stop being an arrogant can you?" I sneered and she just made her mimicking face which I silently giggled.

***
Thank you for read and for those who vote! Don't forget to leave comments too!

I'm sorry for always in hiatus but my current semester really put in out of my comfort zone. I'm sorry again. It so heart breaking for cannot update usually like before. I'm sorry. I hope all of you can understand the situation I'm in. However, I will try to be here sometimes.

Thank you💟