15

I was looking over my project at the screen computer for the last time check. Since, I need to prepare for upcoming meeting that would held in no time from now.

A few second later, my phone was ringing by the desk so I just snatched it without having a glance over the caller. Swiping the answering icon, whoever called me already be on the line.

With a hand I scrolled over the screen and the other was tightly held the phone.

"Hello. Jung na is speaking. Who's there?" I asked with my eyes were concentrating on the bright screen in front of me.

"Hello this-" Unfortunately I could not listen to the next word that the person said as my concentration got distracted by my assistance presence by the door.

She made a signal towards me that the meeting was about to start and I need to go to the meeting room as soon as possible. Hence, I need to hang up the call no matter what.

"Oh, sorry to whoever you're. I need to hurry now. If you have something to tell, kindly send me a message through this number for your ease. I have meeting now. Sorry. I need to hang up now. Good bye."

With that, I hung up the call and took everything that I need with me.

...

"Such an amazing presentation Ms Park. You are no different with your father. Like father like daughter, excel and smart brains." the head of another company that came to the meeting, complimented me.

I just shook my head and a shy smiled decorated my face.

"I just do what I should do, Mr Im. Anyways thank you." I politely bowed towards him.

"Wish the project will going well as you plan. We will look for it." he said and I nodded my head determinedly. Showing how determined I am about the project would finish smoothly and follow as it planned.

After having some tea time with them, I headed towards my office. Even it just a meeting but still it took my 4 hours straight to discuss and present everything towards them. Being a head in the company could not deny how tired it could be.

I leaned in the chair with my fingers intertwining on my laps. My eyes slowly got down as drowsiness started to take over my tired body.

Jimin oppa face suddenly popped up in my mind. His delight smile on his charm face was in the frame. He was waving towards me and gestured to come towards him a few second later.

Instead of going towards him, I shook my head and walked away with a smile.

"Are you playing with me? Do you play hard to get huh? Then, I'm coming for you!" there he started running after me.

A little did I know, that was happen a year before he went to Seoul which was a very memorable moment towards me. That was the time, me and him went to the beach together and spent almost the whole day at the place.

I opened my eyes and it met the white ceiling above me. A sad smile be on my face.

"I will bring you here again one day. I promise you." his words, rang in my eyes which I just end up shaking my head and scoffed not in sarcastic way but in the way I didn't know either I should trust him or not since myself also in 50/50 to believe myself.

"I hope I can go there with you before everything become late." I whispered as I reached out my phone from my blazer pocket. Since I put the device in silent mode, I barely noticed if there someone had call me or texted me.

"Jiminie oppa?" I read the text sender. It a surprise for me since it hard to believe he sent me one after a while.

Without waste a time, I opened up the text.

Jiminie oppa💜

Hey, I'm the one called you just now. Sorry for disturbing you in the time you're busy. Seem my sister already being an excellent business women huh? Wish you best of luck, Jung na. The thing that I wanna tell you is, I want to apologise on everything. I think, I cannot promise you neither omma nor appa anything after this. I keep giving you fake hope about coming back home. But the matter at that time was seriously I didn't expect it happened. I really apologise. Please forgive me. Talk to you then. Whatever it is, I want you to know, that I love you.

"I love you too."

***

Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank you for read and for those who vote.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕