4

I swirled my phone on the table,waiting for a text.Nothing much,just a text from him.But,I received none.And that broke my heart.

It been almost two week after the incident.Yet,he didn't say anything.I really wished,he would apologise on what he did.Perhaps,texting me a single word sorry or even a long sentence,I'm sorry for treat you that way.But both of it didn't be in my text box message.

Perhaps he already hate me.

I pushed the phone slightly to the middle desk and I leaned my back against the leather black whirling chair.With a deep messy thoughts, thinking about my only brother,I whrilled on the chair.

I stopped whenever,my eyes spotted on our family photo.It was long time ago where myself could not even remember it when it had been taken.I dragged the chair closer to the desk and took it carefully in my hands.

"When we will have this family pic again?" I caressed the glass over the frame and softly smiled.I miss how the four of us take picture together.I miss how the four of us spend our time together.I miss the four of us,really.

My eyes from darting onto the memorable picture,directly turned towards the sudden ringing phone of mine.Carefully I put the frame by its place before I picked up the phone.On first olace,I thought it was him but it turned out my father.

"Hello,king."

"Tch.what with that,princess?And yesss,hello too Princess.How is your day?" I chukkled listening to his manly voice.I leaned again againsst the chair and looked up on the white ceiling.

"Like always.neither good nor bad.Medium,I guess?" He chukkled over the line.

"How about you then,appa?"

"I'm good.Your omma too.It nice to hear you are in a good as well too hun.Just always take care of yourself okay?" He reminded and I nodded my head as I humming in the process.

"Anyways,have you meet your brother?" There my heart stopped beating.Usually,whenever he ask about my brother,I will be the one and only who got excited to tell them about him but now,the excitement got replaced with sorrow.

Greatly,my father didn't see how frown and sad my face is.

"Ouh,I didn't meeet him yet.Meeting always be on the way.So,its hard to make up with it.Yeah,a daughter of president right?" I said while controlling hard my voice to not crack and to show that I obviously said the truth even the true is I ws lying.

Im sorry appa.

He laughed."Because of you're daughter of President,why not you cancle the meeting and just meet your brother?But,princess,I had called the office before.I ask to continue the telecom with you but the receptionist said,you left early.That's why I thought you leaving to meet Jimin."

I bit my lower lips with my eyes wondering around,finding a right answer to tell him.

"Ah..that time.." I paused. What should I said? Said my mind.

"Perhaps,I left for some snacks. Hahahha..You know well about your daughter,appa.your daughter here always craving in no time for sweets and snacks.And I cannot held it.hehe."

"Okayyy~I take it as I believe it.So next time,just cancle the meeting if you want to meet Jimin.Okay?"

"Wow,said the president.You will not regret it appa?" I proped my face on the palm as my elbow supporting my head.

"Why should I?I know my daughter will use the opportunity well and wise.So?I'm not regret it." By the sincere he said yet the teasing tone,I could imagine how bright the smile on his face.

He sound so wanted me to meet my brother.And that's because of me the one who keep talking about the brother before.Wanting to meet him,again and again.

So that's not his fault if he asked me to cancle everything just to meet his only son.

"Appa thankㅡ" I coughed loudly before I could finish my sentence.

"Jungna?Are you okay?Your coughing still there?Have you take your medication?Drink alot of water,dear." He said worriedly. I wiped my lips and continued talking.

"Appa,relex.That nothing serious.And yes,I do take my medication,so nothing to worry."

"If your omma,know,she will freak out." He said and I smiled.

"Nah~she will not know if you don't tell her,King." He groaned and I could feel he rolled his eyes which I directly laughed.

"Before I forget appa,can you please don't tell Jimin oppa that I am here?" I bit my lower lips,hoping he would not ask any hard question for me to answer.

"Why?" I looked away,blinking my already teary eyes.

"Just..don't.I will tell him by my own."

•••

Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank you for read and for those who vote.Do leave comments too. Feel free to share wIth your friends.

Thank you💕